• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sway bar links WITH rubber boots! Introductory prices!

Hey all,
We have been making adjustable sway links for a number of years and they have worked very well. The only way we can make them better would be to seal them against the weather and allow users to grease them to keep them quite and extend their life.

After 3 years of searching I have finally found the correct boots to fit our sway links, they even fit our toe links too!

As an introductory price we are offering boots as a retro-fit for links that are already in service for $36 for enough to do all 4 corners(16 boots). Regular $10 a pair.

If you are in the market for new sway links, we are offering a set of 4 sway links, 2 fronts, 1 rear fast adjust(to corner weight), 1 slow adjust with boots on all 16 rod ends for $350! That's a $40 discount.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

We are offering a similar discount on our toe links too with the new boots:

$210
Standard duty, Aerospace aluminum, Aurora rod ends with rubber boots. $15 discount
$400
Heavy duty, Aerospace aluminum, NHBB rod ends with rubber boots. $15 discount
$520
Race duty, Chro-moly body, NHBB rod ends with rubber boots. $15 discount

attachment.php

All prices include USPS priority shipping in the US!

PM to arrange payment,
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• NSX Bootted front sway link, 11-17-2015.jpg
    NSX Bootted front sway link, 11-17-2015.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,512
  • NSX rear sway link, fast adjust with boot, 11-18-2015.jpg
    NSX rear sway link, fast adjust with boot, 11-18-2015.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,026
  • NSX rear sway link, slow adjust with boot, 11-18-2015.jpg
    NSX rear sway link, slow adjust with boot, 11-18-2015.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 699
  • .5 to .875 in. boot on .875 in. rod end, 11-17-2015.jpg
    .5 to .875 in. boot on .875 in. rod end, 11-17-2015.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:
Dave, any special recommendation on grease to use? Without boots I was running dry joints just to avoid dust and road debris accumulate on the surface. But one I put these on and safeguard the joint I'm planning to grease it with Mobile1 synthetic grease I use for sway bar bushings. Just wondering what you're using.

I use Sta Plex Extreme grease, same stuff I have been using CV joints.

http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL3191

Mobil 1 is good stuff, should work fine!
Dave, any special recommendation on grease to use? Without boots I was running dry joints just to avoid dust and road debris accumulate on the surface. But one I put these on and safeguard the joint I'm planning to grease it with Mobile1 synthetic grease I use for sway bar bushings. Just wondering what you're using.

- - - Updated - - -

$10 for a pair.
PM and we can arrange shipping.

Dave
Hey Dave, i have the toe links already, can i retrofit the new boots and what would be the standalone price for a set ?

Back