• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec diffuser, Custom center-exit exhaust

Edit - Price lowered to $2300 for everything together, OBO.

Looking to sell these together as a package, but I will split these up if I get 2 buyers at once.

Anyways, the diffuser is in good shape, no breaks or scratches etc. It will include all of the mounting hardware I fabricated (not included when purchasing it new, if you even can anymore), 2 sets of 'fins' (the 2 shorter ones it comes with, and 4 I fab'd from CF that sit a little closer to the ground), and an underpanel I made as well.

The exhaust is a custom setup made by Turbohoses in California. Straight through 2.5" stainless piping, beautifully Tig welded, 2 Magnaflow canisters, 3" tips. It is setup at the moment to bolt straight onto Comptech headers, but could be adapted/modified to fit anything. This exhaust sounds great, and weighs much less than anything else I have seen out there commonly. Will also include 2 silencers if you would like them.

As for prices, I would like $1250 for the diffuser setup, and $1500 for the exhaust. Buy them together and its $2600. Would love to get a local buyer in SoCal, but I am happy to ship and the buyers exspense. Paypal accepted, please add 3%. I have more pictures if you are interested, just PM or email.

Cheers,

2 crummy picts of it on the car, looks absolutely awesome in person an an NSX:

100_0584.jpg

100_0595.jpg

Last edited:
Back