• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec S-Tai Bumper (Installed photos)

That's my black NSX on the SOS site. I purchased the front end from SOS way back in 2003.

Here are a couple of NSXs with that front bumper that were at NSX Fiesta in Japan back in November. The red one has a set of cannards installed.

IMG_6920.JPG

IMG_6932.JPG

I have also seen a white NSX with that nose at a CalCoastal NSX Drive many years ago, but I can't seem to find a picture of it on my local computer. If I can find it on another machine, I'll post that one as well.

That's my black NSX on the SOS site. I purchased the front end from SOS way back in 2003.

Here are a couple of NSXs with that front bumper that were at NSX Fiesta in Japan back in November. The red one has a set of cannards installed.

IMG_6920.JPG

IMG_6932.JPG

I have also seen a white NSX with that nose at a CalCoastal NSX Drive many years ago, but I can't seem to find a picture of it on my local computer. If I can find it on another machine, I'll post that one as well.

Thanks so much for the reply...

How do you like the bumper?

How is the clearance? Do you have to be extra careful? How was the fitment?

Thanks in advanced...

Thanks so much for the reply...

How do you like the bumper?

How is the clearance? Do you have to be extra careful? How was the fitment?

Thanks in advanced...
Clearance is VERY bad. I have Eibach springs, and my drop isn't very aggressive, but the nose comes out further than OEM, and the extreme front sits very low. It makes parking lot and driveway ingress/egress very difficult.

Fitment for mine was so-so. As with any fiberglass pieces, my body shop had to work with it quite a bit, and it still doesn't fit 100%. My piece goes back to 2003, and newer examples may fit better, perhaps. The ones at NSX Fiesta looked like they fit better than mine.

Thanks Guys for teh feedback...

The clearence issue is a big concern to me...

MIght have to skip this...

Thanks all...

Back