• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Take that cover off Baby!

I would hope it is. It would be bad to be driving 100mph and have the mesh fall into the engine bay.

I always loved the way no cover looks....I'm just not ready to store my targa in the trunk and lose the precious little storage I have.

chriswtx said:
yeah, a polished milk jug is on my christmas list..

LOL - very nice line :)

My wife wished I replaced my hoses with colored ones and Barnman sent me a press release about a new kit that came out just after he replaced them with new OEM ones :( - oh, well, maybe I can do it on the next NSX...

When I got my NSX, the cover was gone; the previous owner sold it on ebay. So I never knew what it was like to have one, so I do not miss it at all.

I love to walk up to it and see the billet shinning. I have several pieces on her, but I still need:

-strut bar (trying to find a good looking one for a good deal)
-injector covers (billet or paint'em???? What should I do?)
-coolant tank (on the way to me next week from SOS)

I will need to replace the lift shocks on the engine glass cover, it will fall in a second if I am not careful. I think Dali has them for 100.00$. Unless you know of a better deal somewhere?

Anyway, if you have the great car and engine, you should enjoy them; look at them frequently and be glad you have it. I know I am. Besides, most people freak when they see it is a Honda engine; many do not know the Honda/Acura connection.

Tommy

Back