• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taking a poll

James Cruz said:
I ran across a silver/black 91 yesterday in Miami. The car had 17/18 Racing Hart Tracers and was lowered with Eibach springs. That is the first time I've seen a silver/black up close and the colors were sweet. I forgot my stupid camera or I would have taken a pic.

Do you know anything more about this car? I wonder if it was from the Chicago area originally.

I have a silver/black 93 with 16/17 Racing Hart Tracers and Eibach springs . . .

105_0586.jpg

105_0590.jpg

I personally don't like white color that much, especially on the sport cars, but I love the white/black on the NSX. I also like the red and yellow in mono color.

I know a SoCal member looking for a "T" that will paint the top black to match the '91 he currently owns. :) All that matters is the personal bonding, whatever lights your flame.

coolnsx said:
I know a SoCal member looking for a "T" that will paint the top black to match the '91 he currently owns. :) All that matters is the personal bonding, whatever lights your flame.

I know a guy with a white T with the roof painted black NSX-R style.

Dman said:
Does the NSX look better with a black roof or does it look better all one colour?

Black roof for me please, but you have to have the windows tinted a little.

If I ever purchase an NSX-T, it will get the roof vinyled black.

anyone know just how to paint the roof? What stays black and what gets painted. Im mostly curious about inner hatch area..

Both. I'm currently planning on NSX-R looks. Saving up budget.
Black roof - classy
One color - modern

Choice...

bsudiro said:
Just wondering .. Anybody have any pictures of Sebring silver with painted silver top ??

Cheers .. Gus

Yes,

attachment.php

I liked red with a black roof... Right up until the 93 Z28 came out!

Just kidding fellas...

Ours started out as red/black, now it is Red/Red

I like the car every way it comes. But I have my favorites, and they are monochromatic.

I think it is essential that you do a lot of research before hand if you are thinking about color matching your roof.

A poorly repainted roof can look great from afar, and not real pretty up close. It is like any body work you have done, you get what you pay for.
A roof paint done properly, with attention to detail can be so perfect even NSX afficionados would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Philip

M5150 said:
i also think it depends on the color, if its red, the car doesnt look as good if it has a black roof, but if its silver it looks pretty damn cool
smile.gif

------------------
me want NSX, me 15, me no have NSX =( but me do 3d art http://members.home.com/mcudich

ditto

ANYTIME said:
Anyone remember/or have the pic of the yellow with a black roof ?

Yep.

Attachments

• yellow_Coupe.jpg
    yellow_Coupe.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 88
Back