• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Takuma Sato racing an NSX-R (video)

Thanks for the link! Did anybody find out if he's wearing black shoes and white socks like Ayrton Senna. :D

Good drive at Suzuka but very slow connection and whacky video - filmed out of hand apparently - why didn't Honda had the means to make at least the quality that us amateurs can do with our small cams and suction cups? (you may do your own comparison by looking at some of the incar vids on my website: Bad driver but better video quality :biggrin: )

NSX-Racer said:
Good drive at Suzuka but very slow connection and whacky video

Yeah, the choppy connection was killing me! :mad:

I then let it load and played it a second time with no interruptions. GAWD that engine music is gorgeous! :biggrin:

Re: Where's the helmet?

I realize he's an F-1 driver and he's probably only going 7/10's, but $shit happens, so not wearing a helmet is a bit cavalier, don't you think? But then again, I was not impressed with his on-track judgement in F-1 either.

sounded great.

Its cool and all but it doesnt compare to the video of Senna driving the OLD NSX-R.

vtecNSX1 said:
Its cool and all but it doesnt compare to the video of Senna driving the OLD NSX-R.

where can i find this vid

Back