• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Meet, NSX are welcome, 3/6

Hi guys, here's another Tampa S2K meet. We invite you NSX owners to come to the meet. It's in Clearwater on 3/6. Meet at Grillmarks at 3pm, do a short drive and photos, then dinner at 5pm. Hope to see some of you there! :cool:

Details can be found at this link.
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176023

For info on Grillmarks, you can go here. http://grillmarks.com/

You can post there or here and we will save a spot for you at the dinner table. Just please RSVP and give a headcount.

Thanks,
Dave

BadCarma said:
see you there, hope the weather is better then last time:D

Cool! The weather couldn't be worse than last time, could it?

Are you coming for dinner? If so, will you be bringing anyone? I want to make sure I have an accurate headcount for tables.

Thanks

cool, i'll go
doesn't Nick own the restaurant, i believe he has an S-2000 too.
talk about promoting business.....lol. He's got the right idea.

see ya there

smoore said:
cool, i'll go
doesn't Nick own the restaurant, i believe he has an S-2000 too.
talk about promoting business.....lol. He's got the right idea.

see ya there

Yeah, that's Nick's place. Cool, are you doing dinner? How many in your group? :cool:

tidalwdave said:
Cool! The weather couldn't be worse than last time, could it?

Are you coming for dinner? If so, will you be bringing anyone? I want to make sure I have an accurate headcount for tables.

Thanks

YES I will make dinner, I will bring my best friend...my wife:) Stu, bring your lady also. BTW PM or call me,I have something for you,hint it is HOT as in 400 degrees and fits around a bottle

S2K Meet

Hey BadCarma & SMOORE - I'll be there. Last time we put the pedel to the metal and we could'nt catch those guys. Lets do it this time!

tidalwdave said:
Hi guys, here's another Tampa S2K meet. We invite you NSX owners to come to the meet.

Dave,

Tasha and I won't be able to make it over there until 330 or 4 so we will miss the pre dinner meet but we will be there for dinner if you can save a couple of spots for us. Look forward to meeting the other NSX guys as well!

Re: Re: Tampa Meet, NSX are welcome, 3/6

MRFreeze said:
Dave,

Tasha and I won't be able to make it over there until 330 or 4 so we will miss the pre dinner meet but we will be there for dinner if you can save a couple of spots for us. Look forward to meeting the other NSX guys as well!

Jon, we may still be in the Grillmarks parking lot or at the park in Clearwater. Give me a call on my cell to find out where we are when you area getting ready to leave. My cell is 813-787-2540. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. :cool:

Re: feb 21 22 vinoy in st pete exotic lets do it again!

BadCarma said:
hey guys, any of you want to hook up with me for this gig?

heres the other link with all the info, its gonna be sick!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28670

I'm hoping to go on the 22nd. I have an autocross event, but I hope to leave early and then go to the Festival of Speed. They will have one of the Fed. Elises there and I want to check it out, as well as the other cars.

Are you going to register your NSX?

Only one more week until the dinner/meet/drive! Looking forward to seeing everyone! We still have space for maybe four more for dinner if anyone else is interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

You can add myself and my Girlfriend.

Tidal, Iam still in on this one,I will be there with my wife so add two. thanks bro

put me as maybe
i said i'd go to Miami to visit kiyomi
unless that falls through or she comes up here
one day i'll be out again:cool:

I will try to make it

Guys,

I will be in Tampa this Thurs for a couple of days. I will try to make it. i am going to the Jays/Yankees game on Sat., after that we are free. Dave, I have your number so I will call u if I will be able to attend.

Regards,
Danny

Still room for two more?

tidalwdave,

I am new to the prime as well as new to NSXCA. Just got an NSX a few months ago. Anyway, if there is still room (and if my NSX is ready), my wife and I would like to join everyone. Look forward to meeting the group.

Thanks, Rick

Here's the headcount so far. I just heard from Nick, who runs Grillmarks, and there is still room if others want to join.

Headcount so far:

Tidal and Lisa
Pug and Michelle
Jeff
Nick
J and Jennifer
Eric
JustBlaze +1
smokindog and Carol
Bill (Joser)
Jim and Susan
John (njtripface)??
Quarters
Joe (Draco13) and Sara
LondonRam +1
BadCarma (David/NSX) +1
smoore (NSX)
2NRWerks.com (NSX)
MRFreeze (Jon/NSX) and Tasha
Ozzie +1
JerryIII (drive only, not doing dinner)
SINBAD +1 (NSX)
hygiene boy (drive only)
Sea N' Double (Rick, NSX) +1

tidalwdave said:
Here's the headcount so far. I just heard from Nick, who runs Grillmarks, and there is still room if others want to join.

Headcount so far:

Tidal and Lisa
Pug and Michelle
Jeff
Nick
J and Jennifer
Eric
JustBlaze +1
smokindog and Carol
Bill (Joser)
Jim and Susan
John (njtripface)??
Quarters
Joe (Draco13) and Sara
LondonRam +1
BadCarma (David/NSX) +1
smoore (NSX)
2NRWerks.com (NSX)
MRFreeze (Jon/NSX) and Tasha
Ozzie +1
JerryIII (drive only, not doing dinner)
SINBAD +1 (NSX)
hygiene boy (drive only)
Sea N' Double (Rick, NSX) +1

Dave, please add Slipnby+1 for dinner-and drive

BTW I talked to Smoore and he is in Miami with his girlfriend and wont make it. but if you saw his girl in person you would understand!

Danny C is a maybe for the meet(can you add him?),I am waiting for a call back from him. several NSXers are meeting at my house around 1.00 pm to do a little last minute detail work beforehand,theirs about 5 coming if you have an X and want to meet us early pm me for directions(I live a short drive from the beach) Todd 2nrwerks it would be great if you came over as well as mr freeze. pm me see you all there!

BadCarma said:
Dave, please add Slipnby+1 for dinner-and drive

BTW I talked to Smoore and he is in Miami with his girlfriend and wont make it. but if you saw his girl in person you would understand!

Danny C is a maybe for the meet(can you add him?),I am waiting for a call back from him. several NSXers are meeting at my house around 1.00 pm to do a little last minute detail work beforehand,theirs about 5 coming if you have an X and want to meet us early pm me for directions(I live a short drive from the beach) Todd 2nrwerks it would be great if you came over as well as mr freeze. pm me see you all there!

David, I've updated the headcount for Grillmarks. Too bad Smoore can't make it. I was looking forward to seeing what a yellow NSX looked like to compare the color to my car. :( Oh well, maybe next time.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

I've also sent you a PM.

Thanks
Dave

Back