• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Meet, NSX are welcome, 3/6

Dave

Sent you a pm

Thanks for coming guys. Too bad the traffic sucked. Didn't get much of a drive in.

Here are some of the photos. I'll get more up on the website later this week.

Yeah, we all needed to see that one Dave! Anyway, thanks for inviting us. We had a good time. That was some strange fog that we had to drive through. The blocking of the road leaving the park was something else. Got a kick out of that. Look forward to seeing you all again at the Super Meet.

MRFreeze said:
Yeah, we all needed to see that one Dave! Anyway, thanks for inviting us. We had a good time. That was some strange fog that we had to drive through. The blocking of the road leaving the park was something else. Got a kick out of that. Look forward to seeing you all again at the Super Meet.

Good photo huh?:D Yeah, the road blocking thing is our trademark. :)

92NSX said:
Nice little group of S2K's ya got there.
Was there a storm coming up? In that pic of going over the bridge it looked like one.

Thanks! No, not a storm, just sea fog. Same thing happened at the exact same meet exactly a year ago. I think it's some kind of sign. :eek:

Hopefully we get more NSXs next time. Last time we had one, this time I think we had four. A good turn out for sure, and some fun people.

Back