• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

tarox BBK owners in the bay area or socal?

i'm trying to see if the wheels that i bought (SSR GT3s) will work with tarox BBK. i would like to test fit one of my front wheels on your car. can anyone please help? i'll be more than happy to buy you lunch for your trouble. heck, i'll buy you some ice cream too.

please let me know if you can be of help.

thanks.

sam

The TAROX come within about 1mm closer in all dimensions to the OEM 16/17" wheels. They will fit most aftermarket wheels that clear the OEM brakes. However, the GT3 from memory is already fairly close to the OEM caliper. I'll keep an eye out for a Bay Area owner with the TAROX.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
I'll keep an eye out for a Bay Area owner with the TAROX.

Cheers,
-- Chris
tmeekins has them. He is in the Bay area.

thanks guys. i have 18/19 GT3s and unfortunately, it's not clearing my 94 OEM brakes, it's currently hitting the caliper bracket in the front. it needs about 8mm spacer to make it fit. i've emailed tmeekins to see if he might be able to help out.

anyone else with tarox? thanks.

xScape said:
thanks guys. i have 18/19 GT3s and unfortunately, it's not clearing my 94 OEM brakes, it's currently hitting the caliper bracket in the front. it needs about 8mm spacer to make it fit. i've emailed tmeekins to see if he might be able to help out.

anyone else with tarox? thanks.

There is another NSX owner here in the SouthBay that also has Tarox's on his car, he will be down at Laguna Seca this weekend for an event with NCRC.

I don't know his nsxprime handle.

Ken.

Back