• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taste the rainbow: Fun at the shop.

Taste the rainbow: Fun at the shop photoshoot.

Hey guys here is a midnight tease of a little shoot we did at Rob's (NA1tor) shop.

A couple days ago I drop off my car finally to get the turbo started, I have nice shots of Robs car and it shows how the car looks underneath, also Zak came to the shop so we took a couple of his Red NSX too, sexy.

Rob's shop will have the grand openning pretty soon, so Toronto owners will have an NSX shop where to go to.

Here is one of the shots I took today while the cars were sitting outside, I have a few more I will upload them tomorrow.

DSC_2209BI.jpg

-MSR

Last edited:
That yellow one is very interesting. Do you have anymore pictures?

great pics Manuel!
gonna try and post mine tomorrow
picked up my car today.... really considering Turbo now!

That copper one is sick!

Last edited:
Where is the shop? Name? And who owns it?

Peter

The shop is at keele and 7, his name is Rob NA1tor like Zak said, and the name of the shop will be posted on my turbo build thread, probably when he finally decides to become open to the public.

-MSR

No wonder that car looked familiar....if that is the meguiars car then thats RJ De Veras old 91 salvaged comptech widebody candy red nsx that he use to own. That car has been through so many repaints its not even funny. Well at least its still floating around and looks updated now.
I remember seeing that car a while back when it was candy red....it was sure a looker. I liked it better when it was like this before his car got damaged.

Last edited:
Got any video of that black one with the turbo? I'm really curious to hear how it sounds. That exhaust setup looks crazy!:eek:

The yellow car is targa. Same kit but may not be the same car. Maybe the owner bought the kit from RJ.
No wonder that car looked familiar....if that is the meguiars car then thats RJ De Veras old 91 salvaged comptech widebody candy red nsx that he use to own. That car has been through so many repaints its not even funny. Well at least its still floating around and looks updated now.
I remember seeing that car a while back when it was candy red....it was sure a looker. I liked it better when it was like this before his car got damaged.

Back