• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Looks like the pools gonna need to be cleaned........lol

Hi

Okey Ï now know that a pool is involved. Not much of a spoiler. Good :biggrin:

I am watching the show this afternoon. It is early morning now. Looking forward to it. The preview on the last episode looked good.

Regards

I missed the season finale. good thing there's this thing called torrents. ;)

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles
-------------------------------------------------

Season 01, Episode 01-09

terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.101.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e02.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e03.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e04.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e05.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e06.720p.hdtv.x264
terminator.the.sarah.connor.chronicles.s01e07.720p.hdtv.x264
Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264
Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S01E09.720p.HDTV.x264

Technical Specs
Video Codec.......: H.264
Audio Codec.......: AC3
Audio Channels....: 5.1
Ripped by.........: ******

2220569266_37cc57f2ed_o.jpg
407.jpg

Looks like the pools gonna need to be cleaned........lol

Ending was sad:frown:

Yea it was, but the coolest scene was when he took John to the park and told him "happy birthday" while watching is dad (at the age of 8 I believe) play softball. I didn't expect that.

Hi

When your poolguy is a team from CSI you have big problems :biggrin:

The last seconds of the episode was not good. I feel like the redhead further up here. I hope we can get somebody to put her together again :smile:

Regards

What I dont understand is why the FBI agent had his own team get wasted...knowing that is was a terminator more than likely??

Then why did the terminator not kill him? not a mission..a threat?

What I dont understand is why the FBI agent had his own team get wasted...knowing that is was a terminator more than likely??

Then why did the terminator not kill him? not a mission..a threat?

im assuming that the fbi agent having never encountered a terminator either 1) underestimated it and/or 2) didn't truly believe the whole robot thing.

as far as not killing the fbi agent, perhaps the agent helps bring skynet into existence somehow and needs to live.

Cromartie let the FBI guy live because they're both hunting the same person and he might be useful for that later on.

I do think the FBI agent believes Sarah now except he thinks it's the biblical armageddon coming. Even so he really didn't have any way to know the 888 would be able to kill a whole SWAT team so easily.

I really hope this show gets renewed. It's been fun.

edit to add - That Johnny Cash song that played at the end was very powerful for the scene. So much so that I downloaded it the next morning. It's now the only C&W song I have in my iTunes, but damn if it isn't good.

I enjoyed the show. Much better than I thought it would be. I hope it gets picked up.

guys guys guys... spoiler warnings please. :frown: Oh wait, it's fun spoiling it for others. :D

no it's not fun spoiling it for others (someone here totally spoiled battlestar galactica 10 minutes after the episode finished last year), but the standard is it's fair game after 48 hours to give tivo people time to watch. before 48 hours, spoilers shouldn't be posted.

no it's not fun spoiling it for others (someone here totally spoiled battlestar galactica 10 minutes after the episode finished last year), but the standard is it's fair game after 48 hours to give tivo people time to watch. before 48 hours, spoilers shouldn't be posted.

only problem is we're up to episode 4 here in AU... so i guess I shouldn't complain. i should avoid this thread. :tongue:

Yup...the show has definitely been worth watching and I hope that it does get renewed. I too thought the best scene in the season finale was the birthday moment. And I've really enjoyed how they are connecting events with the first and second Terminator movies (and ignoring the third).

And I've really enjoyed how they are connecting events with the first and second Terminator movies (and ignoring the third).

Ditto. I really like how Derek Reese was wanting to know what happened to his brother - a natural reaction.

They have to ignore the third movie because the show is set after T2 and before T3. And since they've jumped to 2007 with an alternate timeline, that really messes up T3.

I just hope they scripting can be as good when they run out of events to connect to the movies.

I've watched every episode and have just 1 question. What's the over/under on how long it takes the kid to bang the robot! :eek:

Did anyone catch the new episode for season 2?! If you watched it, you would think there might be a good chance of this happening! :eek: ;) Very strong scene with John Connor and Cameron (Terminator girl). You need to watch it, this season is gonna be even better.

i watched it and actually thought the part from the 2 trucks onward (trying to stay vague for those who haven't seen it) was rather lame. and the thing with the alarm clock seemed unlikely as well.... oh well, i enjoy the show, but i don't know that one episode is enough to say this season will be better.

Did anyone catch the new episode for season 2?! If you watched it, you would think there might be a good chance of this happening! :eek: ;) Very strong scene with John Connor and Cameron (Terminator girl). You need to watch it, this season is gonna be even better.

I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.

Personally, I thought last night's season opener was exceptionally lame. I really liked season one but last night did absolutely nothing for me.

Hi

Okey we are on again..I am downloading at about 16kbps. Looking forward to seeing this series start up again. Not long until Heroes returns too.

Things are looking good. I also got a garage next to the flat where I live for my NSX. Things are really looking good :biggrin:

Regards

Yup...the show has definitely been worth watching and I hope that it does get renewed. I too thought the best scene in the season finale was the birthday moment. And I've really enjoyed how they are connecting events with the first and second Terminator movies (and ignoring the third).

I know this doesn't apply to the TV show, but where does the next movie follow regarding timeline? :confused:

I know this doesn't apply to the TV show, but where does the next movie follow regarding timeline? :confused:

Much later from what the brief clips show.

Christian Bale plays an adult John Connor who is actively fighting the machines.

I hope it's good.

Much later from what the brief clips show.

Christian Bale plays an adult John Connor who is actively fighting the machines.

I hope it's good.

I agree. The movie is going to show how John Connor becomes the hero. I always thought this would have been a great story instead of making the last terminator movie. I don't think we need to see Arnold taking his shirt off anymore.

For those that missed out on Season 2, you should definitely try to watch it. Hulu has Season 2 starting from Episode 7 I think. The season finale, WOW, you have to see!!:eek::biggrin:

After you watch Season 2, make sure you check out this site. There's a fan that's writing a "sequel" on what he thinks is gonna happen next. It's a good read. http://terminatorwiki.fox.com/page/Chapter+1%3A+%22It%27s+About+Cameron%22

Hi

I am at Season 2 E22 now. I wait for E23 now.

There where a break in december/january which is probably what you are talking about.

The last episode which for me was 2E22 was scary.

Great series.

Regards

Back