• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

At least until Fox boneheadedly cancels it, like they do with every other series that I like.

I'll just point out that I predicted this way back at the beginning of the thread.

Of course, predicting that Fox will cancel a show is kind of like predicting that water will be wet...

And yet they can run the Simpsons for like what 20 years:rolleyes:

Good old days Scifi channel would pick them up but currently they're committed to making low budget over CGI'd scifi horror movies with C list actors:biggrin:

Good old days Scifi channel would pick them up but currently they're committed to making low budget over CGI'd scifi horror movies with C list actors:biggrin:

It seems Scifi is changing (or should I say SyFy, since that is what they are starting to call themselves now). Hopefully they start putting out good shows again.

I watched the 2hr premier of the new show Warehouse 13. It was alright, but just seemed like a paranormal spinoff of Eureka. Kinda of like comparing Royal Pains and Burn Notice. I guess we will see.

It seems Scifi is changing (or should I say SyFy, since that is what they are starting to call themselves now). Hopefully they start putting out good shows again.
Don't kid yourself. The whole reason for changing from SciFi to SyFy is so they can pump out more crap without having to answer to the "SciFi" moniker.

The channel is dead to me now.

I watched the 2hr premier of the new show Warehouse 13. It was alright, but just seemed like a paranormal spinoff of Eureka. Kinda of like comparing Royal Pains and Burn Notice. I guess we will see.

It reminds me of Fringe but hopefully that was just the pilot. Is Dr Who dead?? I see they're bringing Sanctuary back ..gasping at straws there..sigh

Don't kid yourself. The whole reason for changing from SciFi to SyFy is so they can pump out more crap without having to answer to the "SciFi" moniker.

The channel is dead to me now.

I like Eureka and trying to give W13 a chance.

You guys remember the kick ass Scifi line up from 10yrs ago

First Wave
Invisible Man
Farscape
Lexx

Also remember the old commercial intro " First wave .. then kiss your ass goodbye" ..LOL

And yet they can run the Simpsons for like what 20 years:rolleyes:

Well The Simpsons and Married With Children are what made Fox big IMO. The cast to Married grew older, The Simpsons family will forever stay the same age.

I like Eureka and trying to give W13 a chance.

You guys remember the kick ass Scifi line up from 10yrs ago

First Wave
Invisible Man
Farscape
Lexx
Oh, man, that was good stuff.

I hear good things about W13. I'll try to check it out.

Back