• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks for the help everyone

Just a quick thank you to those that took the time to reach out to me and answer my questions. I got lucky and found the exact car I would have special-ordered sitting at a dealer. It's the blue over red car with ceramic brakes and tech package for sale in Indiana that has been discussed in other threads. MSRP was $182,000 and I paid $136,500 when it was said and done.

I'm pretty excited. I'm a collector and I own dozens of sports cars with an emphasis on early air-cooled Porsches but also some modern stuff from time-to-time from Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lotus, etc. If I'm honest, I'm probably as excited about this NSX as I am about anything I've bought over the last 10 years. My two great passions in life are cars and technology and I'm anxious to experience the way the NSX brings them together. Fingers crossed that it's all I'm hoping for.

Congrats! As a fellow Pcar fan I can say that they are drastically different cars with very unique personalities and I love them all. Enjoy!

Congrats on a great deal! Please share how the driving experience of the NSX compares to your other sports/exotic cars.

Ha. I have a penchant for red interiors. Last Ferrari I bought was a silverstone grigio over red spyder. Of course, I'm also the guy driving an orange Aston Martin.

frontvanity-1_640x428.jpg

rearvanity_640x428.jpg

My overriding philisophy has always been "Screw it. It's a supercar. Let's go nuts". Hasn't failed me yet.

Away this week for the holiday. NSX should be waiting for me when I get home. I'll post some pics then.

Just a quick thank you to those that took the time to reach out to me and answer my questions. I got lucky and found the exact car I would have special-ordered sitting at a dealer. It's the blue over red car with ceramic brakes and tech package for sale in Indiana that has been discussed in other threads. MSRP was $182,000 and I paid $136,500 when it was said and done.

I'm pretty excited. I'm a collector and I own dozens of sports cars with an emphasis on early air-cooled Porsches but also some modern stuff from time-to-time from Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lotus, etc. If I'm honest, I'm probably as excited about this NSX as I am about anything I've bought over the last 10 years. My two great passions in life are cars and technology and I'm anxious to experience the way the NSX brings them together. Fingers crossed that it's all I'm hoping for.

Can you pm me specifics? Where did you purchase yours? lease or buy and did you finance it through acura or another outlet? Demo or new car?

Back