• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks for the support...91 from Indy

One more addition to the Canadian NSX population on the way
Much thanks to Bram for his advice and NSX 101 Coles notes, and Meeyatch1 for his eyes on the prize in Indy!
Shout out to kookoo4nsx for his "most stock, unrepainted" advice.

http://modules04.dealercarsearch.com/usercontrols/largephotos.aspx?id=1195736

Sellers notes
JH4NA1154MT003084 has 21,000 miles and is in outstanding, all original condition.Less than 300 miles ago, I had the local Acura dealer complete a $3,000 major service which included replacement of All belts, water pump, All hoses, All filters, All fluids and all the valves adjusted. Car has never been smoked in, comes with factory car cover; NSX logoed floor mats; window sticker; owners manual and other items that came with the car still in the original, unopened cellophane wrap; a 3 inch thick 1991 NSX service manual book; a limited edition, leather brochure on the car that has outstanding photography and design info; all service records/history; and two sets of keys. This classic car is in near perfect condition, always garaged and covered, and maybe driven in the rain a total of 3 times over the life of the car. I am the second owner having bought the car when had 3750 miles in the early 90s.

Last edited:
one more addition to the canadian nsx population on the way
much thanks to bram for his advice and nsx 101 coles notes, and meeyatch1 for his eyes on the prize in indy!

sellers notes
jh4na1154mt003084 has 21,000 miles and is in outstanding, all original condition.less than 300 miles ago, i had the local acura dealer complete a $3,000 major service which included replacement of all belts, water pump, all hoses, all filters, all fluids and all the valves adjusted. Car has never been smoked in, comes with factory car cover; nsx logoed floor mats; window sticker; owners manual and other items that came with the car still in the original, unopened cellophane wrap; a 3 inch thick 1991 nsx service manual book; a limited edition, leather brochure on the car that has outstanding photography and design info; all service records/history; and two sets of keys. This classic car is in near perfect condition, always garaged and covered, and maybe driven in the rain a total of 3 times over the life of the car. I am the second owner having bought the car when had 3750 miles in the early 90s.

wow!

Dave,

Congrats on the new (to you) NSX....I see you got some help from Mitch too, you know he is half Canadian....his better half anyway.

I think you have pick-up a real gem, can't wait to see it...give me a call with the details or if you need any help.

Bram

Indy lost two cars this week....

my Imola/Onyx and your Black... Good luck with your car.

Nice find Dave. Now we need pictures!!

Congrats on joining NSXCC, you will enjoy the driving season even more with the group of like minded enthusiasts. Look forward meeting up.

Owen

Dave,

Congrats on the new (to you) NSX....I see you got some help from Mitch too, you know he is half Canadian....his better half anyway.

I think you have pick-up a real gem, can't wait to see it...give me a call with the details or if you need any help.

Bram

Glad that I could be of assistance...and my wife agrees with the better half being Canadian remark. LOL! :)

One more addition to the Canadian NSX population on the way
Much thanks to Bram for his advice and NSX 101 Coles notes, and Meeyatch1 for his eyes on the prize in Indy!

Sellers notes
JH4NA1154MT003084 has 21,000 miles and is in outstanding, all original condition.Less than 300 miles ago, I had the local Acura dealer complete a $3,000 major service which included replacement of All belts, water pump, All hoses, All filters, All fluids and all the valves adjusted. Car has never been smoked in, comes with factory car cover; NSX logoed floor mats; window sticker; owners manual and other items that came with the car still in the original, unopened cellophane wrap; a 3 inch thick 1991 NSX service manual book; a limited edition, leather brochure on the car that has outstanding photography and design info; all service records/history; and two sets of keys. This classic car is in near perfect condition, always garaged and covered, and maybe driven in the rain a total of 3 times over the life of the car. I am the second owner having bought the car when had 3750 miles in the early 90s.

WOO-HOO!! Glad to hear that you were able to work a deal. How did they handle those items we talked about?

It really is a beautiful car. Still smells just like a brand new NSX (as anyone who has ever smelled a new one can identify...very unique). When will you have it up there? I think we are making the trip up there for Easter next month and would love to meet you and see how the car is adapting to Canadian living. :)

Mitch, thanks again for the the help. Hope to have the car by early next week. Give me a shout on your way up or down from Barrie would love to get together !

WOO-HOO!! Glad to hear that you were able to work a deal. How did they handle those items we talked about?

It really is a beautiful car. Still smells just like a brand new NSX (as anyone who has ever smelled a new one can identify...very unique). When will you have it up there? I think we are making the trip up there for Easter next month and would love to meet you and see how the car is adapting to Canadian living. :)

First attempt at uploading pics....fingers crossed
P.S. I cheated and washed the car this morning before the rain
Mitch was right, it does still smell like a new car.
Tons of documents, old articles, brochures, manuals, NSX books, Window sticker, Acura Letters, Full marks to the previous owner - he kept everything !!
Couldn't resist the Sushi (NSX) and Sauerkraut (Pcar) shot:wink:

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04769.jpg

DSC04781.jpg

DSC04782.jpg

DSC04778.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04770.jpg
    DSC04770.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Dave, your NSX looks beautiful, and with all the documentation too, just great.

Need to get raid of those wheels.

Congrats, and welcome to the "great side":biggrin:

Bram

Back