• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Avengers

Ahh...yes I also have an invitation to a private screening this Thursday. I don't think I'm going though.

They got the date wrong -- the screening is actually tonight (Wednesday). Bummer -- Thursday was perfect for me, but I can't make it tonight, so I had to cancel my tickets :(

They got the date wrong -- the screening is actually tonight (Wednesday). Bummer -- Thursday was perfect for me, but I can't make it tonight, so I had to cancel my tickets :(

Oh dam! My situation is exactly opposite. I could make it tonight but not tomorrow night.

I sure hope the DVD version features more the Acura brand/models and especially the NSX concept. Quite disappointing from a marketing perspective.

The movie was entertaining with good laughs. And being hosted by Niello Acura with BBQ dinner beforehand was all first class :wink:

I sure hope the DVD version features more the Acura brand/models and especially the NSX concept. Quite disappointing from a marketing perspective.

Well there is the one scene where a couple of the heroes walk behind an RDX.. and the camera stays on the RDX just a couple of seconds too long.

I suspect the sequel will feature more NSX footage once they have more of the interior done...

lol ..they are trying to get thier moneys worth......10 seconds....anyone ever time how much screen time the audi r8 got?

If i was at "the" position at Acura, I would love to delete the part the hulk picking Iron man from felling the sky. Then jam into a few more second of the nsx rolling in style with the party boy arriving the last Avengers gathering scene.

but then I guess that thing will fall apart if it's rolling more than 10mph... because show car!!

and the car only got side and rear profile capture, nothing really from the front. i was hoping to see at least one cruising shot of the car with stark/banner!

the other acuras got way wayyyyyy more screen time.

i do vaguely recall seeing another nsx ad as one of the commercials before the movie started. something re the storyilne of a child growing up. i didnt know it was an nsx ad until the end.

Less than 10 seconds

I think I'm one of the few that wasn't impressed by this movie (except maybe some of the visuals). It's OK though, can't talk down on it. It was just sort of there and i watched it...

Back