• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The best addition to my NSX yet

Congrat NSXG35! Very Nice.

Jin1976 said:
I envy you NSXG35. With all the mods (widebody 02) I have on the car I've yet to meet a girl who is willing to get into long term relationship with me. I wish I am in America.
Hey Jin1976, Brunei girl not too bad man.. :D Sure you gonna add your special addition to your NSX one day. By that time you wish you NSX have more passenger seat! :)

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Congrat NSXG35! Very Nice.

Hey Jin1976, Brunei girl not too bad man.. :D Sure you gonna add your special addition to your NSX one day. By that time you wish you NSX have more passenger seat! :)

Thanks man for cheering me up. Actually I am working on a girl last night. I asked if I could snap her picture but she is very shy. I'll try again next time. I have been hitting on her for a while now but have not found a right time to pop up the right question. She is a bartender and the boss is like the one in friends where Rachel use to work. :)

BTW, Wiqaas we Kreuzer club are organizing a sports car gathering on the 5th September. Do you want to join us? There will be 2 or 3 NSX's around with 2 of them being widebody and one with the type-R spoiler and new wheels and Skyline GTR's, Supras, RX7 and if we're lucky TVR!

We could exchange some ideas on importing some car stuffs and taking pictures of cars.

Who cares about long term....as long as you get it atleast once a day:D hahahahaha

Jin1976 said:
I envy you NSXG35. With all the mods (widebody 02) I have on the car I've yet to meet a girl who is willing to get into long term relationship with me. I wish I am in America.

NSXG35, nice car and congradulation!!!!!

"Uhhh, sorry.......I don't get this!!! It scares me to think of me
looking at my wife in the same way I look at my car. I love her
very much.....and she is very beautiful.......but not my trophy!!!"

OK I am not sure what Steve meant by that comment. I guess I should clarify that this was not me getting my girl to pose in front of my car so I could post the pics here. This was for a photo shoot for a magazine that she was paid for.
there were other shoots going on

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,159
I do not think of my girl as a trophy I think of her as Independent women who has the looks and talent to get paid for something she enjoys doing. She still has a day job as a real estate agent and she helps with the accounting for my business. The only trophy I see is this one

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,123
Jin1976 said:
Actually I am working on a girl last night.
sports car gathering on the 5th September.
All the best on your target ;) .. Hey, why don't you offer her to come along with you on 5 sept for the meet, I bring along my addition too, so they can have some girls talks.. ;)

This reminds me of Billie Joel interview. He was asked "what's it like waking up next to Christie Brinkley every morning?" His answer: "It doesn't suck". :cool:

NSXG35 said:
Well I have bought alot of things for my NSX’s over the years, but my newest addition is the best one of all. It’s a wife, yep it’s official. I am getting married. I figured it is a really nice addition (to the passenger seat) especially when the top is off. (-;

I have some pics that were taken for a magazine of my soon to be wife and my last NSX . The photographer asked me not to release them until the magazine came out. But I am going to ask him if I can post a couple of the pics here I took with my own camera.

Sweet :)

Back