• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

This is also what's happening besides unsafe. This guy is my boy, but hey he got to pay to play it (safe):wink:

tony.jpg

This is also what's happening besides unsafe. This guy is my boy, but hey he got to pay to play it (safe):wink:

tony.jpg

One of two things your boy neglected...

1-Toe not set to "0"

2-Toe not set to "0"

Last time I checked, just dumping a car induces dis-alignment of the toe and camber. What's causes more premature wear to a tire? Not the negative camber. So what does this have to do with the rims sitting flush? Worst case scenario, fenders get banged up. BTW...when is the last time you owned a stanced ride for you to be making these outlandish claims about stretched tires being unsafe? I've ran stretched rubbers for the past 4 years on all 3 of my vehicles, on my Lexus, NSX, and Gen.....not one incident. Like any other "Normal tire setup" the tire just deflates. Big honky dory. And you might wanna give your boy a heads up to adjust his toe. Cheaper than replacing dueces of tires. LOL!!!

Award given for worst performing exotic car

This extreme hella-flush thing comes from poseur mentality
looks bad-ass but can't keep up with a geo metro
Do the people that do this stuff have any understanding of physics? How does the same person that appreciates the NSX enough to buy one, completely destroy its handling and be proud?

I can find a way to appreciate the effort that goes into oldskool low-riders, airbrushed skulls on Cadillac's, chop-top rat-rods and pimped out civic's with neon lights and play station's, but a extremely crippled NSX is ridiculous.

Last edited:
He does not care cause he is..........hella flush.....lol
He might as well just install hydraulics so he can enter the bouncing contests.

Wow!!! Synth19 really opened up a can of worms :eek::eek::eek:

I did a quick count of this post in the following three categories.

Those who like the Hella Flush/Stance look = 20
Those who do not like the Hella Flush/Stanced look = 27
Those who are neutral = 10

My disclaimer is that there is a 90% chance of inaccuracy :biggrin:

Please check out my new post here for a continuation of this post.

Wow!!! Synth19 really opened up a can of worms :eek::eek::eek:

I did a quick count of this post in the following three categories.

Those who like the Hella Flush/Stance look = 20
Those who do not like the Hella Flush/Stanced look = 27
Those who are neutral = 10

My disclaimer is that there is a 90% chance of inaccuracy :biggrin:

Please check out my new post here for a continuation of this post.

Screw performance and common sense. Hellaflush is SUPERCOOL, yo!

iframe>

One of two things your boy neglected...

1-Toe not set to "0"

2-Toe not set to "0"

Last time I checked, just dumping a car induces dis-alignment of the toe and camber. What's causes more premature wear to a tire? Not the negative camber. So what does this have to do with the rims sitting flush? Worst case scenario, fenders get banged up. BTW...when is the last time you owned a stanced ride for you to be making these outlandish claims about stretched tires being unsafe? I've ran stretched rubbers for the past 4 years on all 3 of my vehicles, on my Lexus, NSX, and Gen.....not one incident. Like any other "Normal tire setup" the tire just deflates. Big honky dory. And you might wanna give your boy a heads up to adjust his toe. Cheaper than replacing dueces of tires. LOL!!!

Over cambered tires will cause uneven wear, no ifs, ands, or buts. Out of spec toe will just accelerate that uneven wear.

How is he a poser? Not everyone that buys an Nsx wants to race around a track w/ it, some people just like to take the top off and cruise. Obviously this guy is more the cruiser type, if he wants he would have a setup suitable for the track. So for his use, the car looks fully functional to me.

I agree with you. To each his own. I actually take pride in the fact that I don't stress my 18 yr old Nsx @ and @ and @ a track because I'm not so sure it would run so excellent on the streets with my daily drive if I did.

Sup Yo!!! :tongue:

This is "SUPERDUPPER-HELLAFLUSH"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zhT3C9mHLZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Sup Yo!!! :tongue:

This is "SUPERDUPPER-HELLAFLUSH"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zhT3C9mHLZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^My co-worker thought I farted. :redface: She started laughing her arse off.

As for this "hella flush" movement, I think it looks okay to a point. Too extreme is nasty. Omega's looks pretty damn good, and is the most extreme I'd like to see. That gold one doesn't look right at all, it would fit under MEXI FLUSH for being so high.

hellaq.jpg

Last edited:
Back