• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX (warning- HUGE PICS)

LOVE it.
Would hit the "thanks" button 100 times if Prime had one.

HellaFlush looks better than the rice cans posted above. Even though its highly subjective when it comes to what is ugly and pretty, those fast and furious cars are not making a comeback. *phew. I can appreciate the craftsmanship , but THIS, is another form of art =). Art is suppose to be offensive and critical = hellaflush. Welldone!

My only beef with it is the cracked fender. Kinda ruins it being "done right"

Last edited:
Art is supposed to be appealing and subjective.

While hellaflush definitely has the subjective part down...the appealing part leaves so much to be desired.

What's the point of "Skill and craftsmanship" when the end product is godawful ugly? "Hellaflush" is not supposed to be truly functional. BUT, there is no denying the aesthetic appeal (to some). The Camber though is not excessive on the nsx btw.

Because in the end they are both fads that no one will care about in a few years.

Go back to the early 2000's when the cars like I posted were popular and people were saying the same things about them.

In a few more years when people have moved on to the next fad they will look back and mock the hellaflush fad, just as you are now with the kitted crazy paintjob cars.

I can appreciate skill and craftmanship if it is done well, even if the end result is ugly. Hellaflush doesn't really take any of that other than slapping on some poorly fitting wheels, some cheap coilovers, and then some trial and error getting everything "fit".

Lets compare these to clothing fads/fasion:

Hellflush is a short term fad like the super baggy jeans, or currently the skinny jeans, or the Grunge fad of the early 90's. So yay it's popular now, but in a few years when it's popularity has passed you'll look back and think god that was awful.

A well thought out, clean, functional, stock-ish car is like a nice suit, a style the lasts through generations and can be measured in decades of popularity instead of a few years at best. In 100 years our great grand children might see a stock-ish car and think ha people back then were quaint, big deal.

And for the record yes, from a technical standpoint, that camber is excessive.

Hella Dumb.

Rear wheels look llike they're about to break off. Senna must be rolling in his grave.

As a disclaimer- I really don't want to argue your comments, because I would never "hellaflush" my NSX, but I still have to address a few points which I disagree with. From a totally technical standpoint, this car isn't 100% hellaflush. Just want to make that clear. Fad? This is hard to say. You have to consider it's origin and how long people have been doing this. The fad part might be the extreme examples of "hellaflush," But cars that are Low/flush will always look good and are here to stay. I like the stance scene, but at the same time... I hate alot of the extreme examples.

Camber- I have seen "excessive" camber, and don't see it here. You can only do so much with the NSX.

Because in the end they are both fads that no one will care about in a few years.

Go back to the early 2000's when the cars like I posted were popular and people were saying the same things about them.

In a few more years when people have moved on to the next fad they will look back and mock the hellaflush fad, just as you are now with the kitted crazy paintjob cars.

I can appreciate skill and craftmanship if it is done well, even if the end result is ugly. Hellaflush doesn't really take any of that other than slapping on some poorly fitting wheels, some cheap coilovers, and then some trial and error getting everything "fit".

Lets compare these to clothing fads/fasion:

Hellflush is a short term fad like the super baggy jeans, or currently the skinny jeans, or the Grunge fad of the early 90's. So yay it's popular now, but in a few years when it's popularity has passed you'll look back and think god that was awful.

A well thought out, clean, functional, stock-ish car is like a nice suit, a style the lasts through generations and can be measured in decades of popularity instead of a few years at best. In 100 years our great grand children might see a stock-ish car and think ha people back then were quaint, big deal.

And for the record yes, from a technical standpoint, that camber is excessive.

Ok, I've seen this car posted here a few times and I can't help but wonder....why the hell the car is always missing the tow hook cover??? :biggrin:

if an owner wants to slam his NSX and dig worms with it, it's his call to make

-

The car in picture = FAIL ...missing the tow hook cover :biggrin:

dammit... zishan beat me to the punch Nice

People have there own taste - I'm new here so i don't have much credibility for respect but this car is clean- if you look at it for the category its for yea he can't do much with the car- and isn't using the car for wut it is but for the " hell flush look" he's got an A for that

Wheels are ADV05 Deep Concave Brush face with a Polish lip 18x9.5 front and 19x11 rear.I know for a fact :smile:

I really like wheels that are flush to the fender but stretching tires to the limit and having the lips stick out that far...definately not a fan. I hope the driver wears a kidney belt because that thing must ride like a buck board.

I wonder how many cracked fenders he goes every year ... so sad to see Aluminum art bending, cracking, rolled like that .... yikes

But again, to each it's own, as long is the owner happy ...... Mexiflush is the way!

Oscar

From an angle it looks good because you can't tell that the wheels are poking out and the tires are far too small for the wheel. Add some offset and tire width and I'd love it.

Stretch those tires baby!

IMG_0774.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YDHPTjPIEHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Look at what I stumbled on. Looks even better in motion :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd love to see those wheels in 18x8/19x10. Wheels are beautiful, setup's not my cup if tea but excellent wheel choice.

I agree with synth19. So many haters that don't understand the stance movement. The stance of this NSX isn't even truly hellaflush.

Personally, I think it looks great. Some of the other details are off though: gap on the hood and bumper, missing tow hook, etc.

And for the member who requested that we post our age: I'm 31. So much for your theory that only the youngsters like this stuff.

I agree with synth19. So many haters that don't understand the stance movement. The stance of this NSX isn't even truly hellaflush.

Personally, I think it looks great. Some of the other details are off though: gap on the hood and bumper, missing tow hook, etc.

And for the member who requested that we post our age: I'm 31. So much for your theory that only the youngsters like this stuff.

I'm 36 and say that 31 is young.

Like the stance, not the stretch. But I always will fail to see the point in this. I like race cars, not poseurs. This is quintessential poseur. I don't care how cool it looks (and it does look "cool"), it is still a form of being a douche. looks-function/practicality=douche:biggrin:

But at the end of the day, he has a NSX. Still cooler than a lot of cats out there. :cool:

Back