• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Mothership has landed .....

At the dock...:eek:
Mothership1 (Small).gif
First glimpse...
First_Peek.jpg
Nice Buns...:redface:
Nice_Buns.jpg
Spank It !!! :biggrin:
SpankIt.jpg
Anticipation ...
It's_Alive.jpg

This is like watching one of the hottest girls you've ever met giving you a strip-tease. C'mon, man...... show us the goods, already!!!!!!

Having trouble with the other pics ...

How can you tell this is the first time I paralleled?:frown:
First_Park.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, congrats. Im a big fan of blue NSX's:wink:

Now, load it back up on that truck and bring it down here to Florida for it's first NSXPO in 2 weeks.:biggrin: Better yet, drive her down...it'll be more fun.:wink:
Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, where did you find it? How many miles, etc. Tell us more.

I've been searching for a MC blue for several months now, although I think I just shifted gears a bit - we'll see by the end of the weekend.

Now, load it back up on that truck and bring it down here to Florida for it's first NSXPO in 2 weeks. Better yet, drive her down...it'll be more fun.
Congratulations!
Had I not burned my vacation, I would have left it in Florida for EXPO, then driven it back home. But I couldn't wait

Out of curiosity, where did you find it? How many miles, etc. Tell us more.
A wonderful lady in Florida (her everyday driver)
69.2k on the clock, majors done @59K (tb,wp,valve adjust), Comptech SS exhaust
new AC $1k units (condenser & fan) installed the day I picked it up (she didn't have to do that) 80% rubber front & back. I was able to talk to the Acura mechanic who maintaned the car and he assured me the car was tight. Installed DF AIS (love the sound) ,new front air dam, painted calipers & rotors, new trunk struts.

Looking for a set of Advan Kruezer Vs 17"/18" and I'm done. I may polish the TSWs in the mean time.

Monte Carlo blue is a damn fyne color. Congratz' on the acquisition!
Thanks to all .... this is a wonderful fraternity and I look forward to future events & cruises.

Now if I can just get this JOKER like grin off my face :biggrin: I've heard this affliction can last a year or more :eek:

Last edited:
VERY NICE!:biggrin:

Congrats...another nsx in so cal! woot! :biggrin:

Back