• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The New guy

Hello everyone i'm T'erre i'm 19yrs old from Austin, Texas. I have been reading the site for about 2 years now and i decided to actually sign up in January of 2009, i remained inactive until this month and I recognized i never introduced myself so umm here i am :smile:

i drive a an 1991 Acura Legend L Coupe 4spd A/T i'm also the second owner (that acutally cares about the car), i've always been a Honda/Acura loving, "Spoon" licking , "Mugen" kicking kinda of guy lol, i do label myself an a car enthusiast but Honda's and Acura's are my favorite auto company. i really enjoy my Legend it's actually my first car i've had it for about a year now. i'm a true Legend enthusiast. but anyway i have lurked on this site gather info and owners opinions and facts about the car because i also plan on buying one of these magnificent vehicles in a couple years.

eventually when i do buy the NSX i'm aiming for a 97 NA2 6 spd and i will use my Legend as daily driver =]

thanks for reading! sorry it's a bit long (and this is the condensed version which i skipped some details:eek:)

o yeah here are some pics of the Legend.

SDC12042.png

SDC12046.png

SDC12043.png

SDC12044.png

SDC12047.png

SDC12064.png

SDC12048.png

SDC12059.png

(for some odd reason ^^^^ this is my favorite shot)

Last edited:
Welcome....thats a real clean legend......

Welcome and I'm quite a fan of the Legend. Nice car, not something you'd see your typical 19 year old in!! But let me say you have good taste. As you may know, there is volumes of information on this site relative to looking and buying an NSX.

I have a 96 NA1 NSX 5 spd with a little less power than the 97 but not at the expense of a NA2. Is the extra $$$ for a NA2 over a NA1 worth it?? I couldn't care less about the extra power and gear...but I do care about spending my money!!

Welcome....thats a real clean legend......

thanks alot! i try to keep it clean a all times (i will update this thread when i have new things done to it)

Welcome and I'm quite a fan of the Legend. Nice car, not something you'd see your typical 19 year old in!! But let me say you have good taste. As you may know, there is volumes of information on this site relative to looking and buying an NSX.

I have a 96 NA1 NSX 5 spd with a little less power than the 97 but not at the expense of a NA2. Is the extra $$$ for a NA2 over a NA1 worth it?? I couldn't care less about the extra power and gear...but I do care about spending my money!!

haha thanks yeah my friends thought i was quite bizarre for wanting a 18 yr old car that's heavy, FWD and underpowered, but i tried to explain my passion for Legends and they wouldn't listen..my other two choices were an Mustang GT and Civic SI well i hate mustangs and i didnt want a car every guy and girl my age drives in this area soo i went with my Legend coupe, i was close to buying a milano red 95 6spd LS legend coupe but the seller sold the car before i could get to it. yeah this site is amazing there is sooo much info on here, hopefully i will meet some of you guys on here.

nice! how much did you pay for your NA1? the reason i wanted a NA2 is because the first NSX i've ridden in was 99(i think) Zarnadi ed. and it is a NA2 so i wanted the closest thing to that lol, but to be honest 91-05 i dont care which year i need an NSX, i've been lusting after this car for about 12yrs (yes i started young i have to thank my dad (ex import car dealer owner and slight enthusiast, also of many cars he owned a 95 black Legend LS coupe 6spd ) and Gran Turismo also for introducing me into the world of cars.

Welcome, T'erre. My first new car was a 1988 Legend, which I kept for fourteen years and loved. Hope you get as much use and driving pleasure from yours as I did mine. I'm a new NSX owner. You are in for a treat when you get yours.

thanks alot! i try to keep it clean a all times (i will update this thread when i have new things done to it)

haha thanks yeah my friends thought i was quite bizarre for wanting a 18 yr old car that's heavy, FWD and underpowered, but i tried to explain my passion for Legends and they wouldn't listen..my other two choices were an Mustang GT and Civic SI well i hate mustangs and i didnt want a car every guy and girl my age drives in this area soo i went with my Legend coupe, i was close to buying a milano red 95 6spd LS legend coupe but the seller sold the car before i could get to it. yeah this site is amazing there is sooo much info on here, hopefully i will meet some of you guys on here.

nice! how much did you pay for your NA1? the reason i wanted a NA2 is because the first NSX i've ridden in was 99(i think) Zarnadi ed. and it is a NA2 so i wanted the closest thing to that lol, but to be honest 91-05 i dont care which year i need an NSX, i've been lusting after this car for about 12yrs (yes i started young i have to thank my dad (ex import car dealer owner and slight enthusiast, also of many cars he owned a 95 black Legend LS coupe 6spd ) and Gran Turismo also for introducing me into the world of cars.

Asking a member what they paid for their car is for the most part not appropriate. PM me when you are serious about buying a car and I'll tele you and give you my 18 months pilgrimage on buying a car......

My first car I had or drove in college was a 1990 Legend 4 door. It was my first taste of acura. Sad to say the Acura brand name has gone down quite a bit over the years. It seems they are all into hybrids, crossovers and compact SUV's.

Anyway, This is one of the best sites for cars. I frequent a BMW board as well as Clublexus.com and this is one of my favorites and I am just getting my first NSX this month.

Welcome, T'erre. My first new car was a 1988 Legend, which I kept for fourteen years and loved. Hope you get as much use and driving pleasure from yours as I did mine. I'm a new NSX owner. You are in for a treat when you get yours.

very nice! i have thing for the G1 Legends. oh man you have no clue of how anxious of buying one of those cars.

Asking a member what they paid for their car is for the most part not appropriate. PM me when you are serious about buying a car and I'll tele you and give you my 18 months pilgrimage on buying a car......

hmm i see, well i will send you a PM when the time is apporiate, i am interested in reading the "18 month pilgrimage" of buying a NSX.

My first car I had or drove in college was a 1990 Legend 4 door. It was my first taste of acura. Sad to say the Acura brand name has gone down quite a bit over the years. It seems they are all into hybrids, crossovers and compact SUV's.

Anyway, This is one of the best sites for cars. I frequent a BMW board as well as Clublexus.com and this is one of my favorites and I am just getting my first NSX this month.

another ex G1 owner :biggrin: it's only right to start off in a Acura that started it all the Legend. I totally agree with you, the only newer Acura's that really tickle my fancy are the new TSX (4cyl & V6) and the RDX(mail because of the Turbo 4cyl). the rest are ehh okay i guess, nothing beats the days of the Integra, Legend & NSX.

really what NSX are you looking to buy an NA1 or NA2 ? this is a great site i'm always on here reading lol (just never singed on , until recently) but yeah usually im on the acuralegend.org forums and thats about it forum wise.

Welcome! Welcome T'erre my son also loved G1 Legends and NSX, now I love them too, very nice ride.
Are you member of AL.org?

I have a 95 legend coupe 6speed type 2 engine as my daily driver, nothing beats a legend....................except my NSX. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome! Welcome T'erre my son also loved G1 Legends and NSX, now I love them too, very nice ride.
Are you member of AL.org?

yes i am i'm ka8 at the org, your the guy with the G1 with an C30a swap right ? or is it the C32B

I have a 95 legend coupe 6speed type 2 engine as my daily driver, nothing beats a legend....................except my NSX. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, nice to see somewhere here who still has there Legend :biggrin: , hmm i know stevieray has a legend and a NSX and he's apart of the legend.org forum

thanks everyone for the welcomes :cool:

Last edited:
^ Hey welcome again, yes is C30, I was thinking where did I seeing that Legend before? Now I know well have fan.

Last edited:
Back