• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX is ready to take off $$$$ wise.

Every other day there's a post on a car related subreddit of a 'random' nsx photo.

Maybe 1 a week gets a few thousand upvotes. People love these cars.

There have been a bunch of recent articles that have done nothing but praise the NSX. I don't think the nsx value will take off and skyrocket, but it will keep appreciating consistently.
These are amazing cars, and people are starting to take notice.

Last edited:
The MKIV Supra market is doing the same.

+1, Good examples are going up $1-2k a year. This is what is stopping me from selling which is a bit illogical. Cars are not investments and I should not be such a hoarder but it is hard. I bought my first one in 1999 and it might be time to move on.

In the Ferrari market everyone was waiting to see (after 2008) when the Boxer would take off.
It took awhile but has double to tripled in value over the last year.
Not saying the NSX will this year but when it does fasten your seat belts.

To compare the NSX to the Boxer is a huge stretch. One is a Ferrari and one is a Honda which makes a huge difference on so many levels. Second they made almost 10X as many NSX's as Boxers. Third, the Boxer took off 3 decades after it went out of production. We have not even hit the 10 year mark for the NSX.

I do agree that the NSX will be collectable but not in the near future. It will rise each year and perhaps in 10-20 years will make a large jump. However, I am not sure that is the best investment strategy....

Back