• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2020 F1 Thread

British GP ending was exciting. Nice to see Charles get 3rd. Max lost his maybe win on a tire change. Merc's issues are minor, but exciting. Bottas may never win a championship as long as Lewis continue to drive.

If today was not an issue with tires it would be boring race.Clearly Merc is miles from rest and Bottas is not on same level as Ham.
I already know Ham will make another 2 WDC (bad for F1)until 2022.Than maybe I hope something will change.

How on earth was Hamo able to drive around the circuit on a non spinning rubber carcass.....every other driver who's tire does that has the thing peel off and destroy everything :eek:

Is there a story y’all are talking about?
Not really but just imaging Ferrari or Mercedes ever get tired of F1 in the future. Too high complexity of the engines.

Great win for Verstappen and Honda today!

I thought future regs were going to try to bring down cost...close up field...

I said Mercedes F1 team not Mercedes as engine suplier.
I agree with you.
Even if they cancel the team there's a chance they remain an engine supplier.

Costs: yes, they're a cutting costs but they're not going back to NA V8/V10/V12.

nope hybrid seems the future since they have Formula E for the purists....

With Mercedes continuing tire issues, Barcelona will once again give Red Bull an edge.
You heard it here first.
H-

conspiracy theorists would consider they have turned down his power to do just that...

gotta give him props for going from couch potato to better than midpack ....

Max showed some impressive longruns. Could be interesting tomorrow. I'd bet Max at least 2nd.

Barcelona was the last race they could use the party mode in qualifying. Next race in Spa it's forbidden. All teams have to use the same mode in quali as in the race, at least for the ICE.

Back