• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The spring pot luck BBQ is back!

I don't even frequent this site and you have a bad rep Jon hahaha. Jason will be bringing a girl most likely. Jason also refers to himself in the third person:p.

Yes, Jon I'm showing up for the weenies. Lots of them I haven't seen in a while no homo lol. But patty was right, I'm more a weenie n the bun kind of guy haha.....

Off topic Les, I shot a shit ton of pics today. As soon as I can get them on my computer I'll send. Work one crashed.....again.

So as not to give Jon a real bad reputation, he did show up to the last San Gabriel Valley meet this month.

So he's 1 for 5:rolleyes:

Let me know what you will be bringing to eat!

Will do...when I figure that out.

WHAT I NEED IS FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP. ILL UP THE ANTI AND WILL HAVE CHARDONNAY FOR ALL OF THE NON-DRIVERS!!!!!!

What will you have for the non-drinkers? :p

You're on, Jonathan. If you show up. :rolleyes:

Yes, Jonathon. You're getting a bad reputation. :rolleyes:

You mean I didn't have a bad reputation already?

Yes, Jon you need to show up!

Alright Mario I will be there.

I don't even frequent this site and you have a bad rep Jon hahaha. Jason will be bringing a girl most likely. Jason also refers to himself in the third person:p.

Jason, you didn't frequent the site when you OWNED an NSX so the fact that you don't frequent the site now that you've graduated to the car of your Fuhrer doesn't surprise me. I hope this third person thing keeps up until I see you.

Including yesterdays drive that makes 4 no-shows this year and counting.:rolleyes:

4!? I can only count three no shows...not that it makes anything all the better, but still. Dang, I am TRYING to be a good Prime member and SoCal ghost member, I am just failing miserably :wink:

To all of you who have made comment about my being absent for a lot of events; I am OK, I just have been all over the place and will return to the Prime scene as you all have come to know me. I promise

1 for 5 Jon, that's not a good record. I hope you can slowly recover your image. And by bringing some carne asada to bbq would help.

Where can I pick up some good carne asada or pork to grill bbq? Recommendations? I remember someone brought in some really good meat bought from a mexican place to Gills last time I was there. I had at least a few pounds of it that day. Yumm..

1 for 5 Jon, that's not a good record. I hope you can slowly recover your image. And by bringing some carne asada to bbq would help.

Where can I pick up some good carne asada or pork to grill bbq? Recommendations? I remember someone brought in some really good meat bought from a mexican place to Gills last time I was there. I had at least a few pounds of it that day. Yumm..

Hello Hugo,

I was the one who brought carne asada to Gil's last time. I'll PM you with the Market where I bought the meat. Its on Colorado Blvd, just west of Rosemead on the south side of the street. You can buy cheese, tortillas there too! You will need to go to another market to buy sour cream and shredded lettuce.

4!? I can only count three no shows...not that it makes anything all the better, but still. Dang, I am TRYING to be a good Prime member and SoCal ghost member, I am just failing miserably :wink:

You posted this in the SGV meet thread about 2 weeks ago.

"I will be at this one. So far this year I am 0-3 on my "signed up" appearances so here's to breaking that streak"

So even according to you, you have missed 4 after the drive this past weekend.:wink:

You posted this in the SGV meet thread about 2 weeks ago.

"I will be at this one. So far this year I am 0-3 on my "signed up" appearances so here's to breaking that streak"

So even according to you, you have missed 4 after the drive this past weekend.:wink:

I made that SGV meet I will have you know :tongue:

I cannot wait till this day and all the food that will be there. Also, just a week before my birthday. Wink*

Since I'm moving to San Berdoo the weekend prior... yup, no more AZ for me
I'll be a strong maybe right now, likewise for the +1
Will confirm as the date gets closer

Since I'm moving to San Berdoo the weekend prior... yup, no more AZ for me
I'll be a strong maybe right now, likewise for the +1
Will confirm as the date gets closer

OK, I'' put you down as a maybe. It would be great have you join us.

Mario

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a good play list on an I-Pod to play at the BBQ? I have a really good classic rock playlist, but I'm an old guy. Perhaps someone has a more up-to-date playlist for the BBQ?

Does anyone have a good play list on an I-Pod to play at the BBQ? I have a really good classic rock playlist, but I'm an old guy. Perhaps someone has a more up-to-date playlist for the BBQ?

I have one with about 5k songs, everything from the Beatles to Linken Park, Imagine Dragons, ect and evrything in between except cRap.

Back