• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The spring pot luck BBQ is back!

I ll be coming solo and bringing some meats. I hope there is a grill going....otherwise pizza it is.

Thanks Mario for opening up your place for gathering. I had so much fun as usual and stuffing myself just enough to drive home. Nice catching up with you all.

John and Eric. Hope your pets are fine.

Chicken.jpg Yum !

Thank you to Mario and Sally for hosting the BBQ in their beautiful home. :)

IMG_0747.jpg

Thanks Mario and Sally for hosting the Spring BBQ, we had a great time. Lots of good food and people.

Thanks to Mario and Sally for having us in their lovely home. Had a great time hanging out with my awesome fellow Nsx owners. Thanks everyone for the delicious bbq and foods! ��

Sorry I couldn't make it Mario, I sure miss my NSX buddies.

Sorry I couldn't make it Mario, I sure miss my NSX buddies.

You just have to make the time to come to one of our events. However, the next non-driving event does not occur until the end of the summer when we have our late summer beach BBQ.

Maybe, I'll have to put on another BBQ in early summer LOL!

You just have to make the time to come to one of our events. However, the next non-driving event does not occur until the end of the summer when we have our late summer beach BBQ.

Maybe, I'll have to put on another BBQ in early summer LOL!

Oh, YES!! BBQ

Back