• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Stig Revealed...for real....

Kind of puts a kink in the show now that folks know who it is. I am guessing character will be gone or replaced. Or just replaced with a "new" Stig.

I vote for African Stig

The-African-Stig.jpg

or especially

Fat American Stig to take over

3005326490_4e5c50ac5c.jpg

I was going to say to have a female stig.....but are there ANY that are good enough??? Seriously...

Sabine Schmitz, of course. She's the queen of the Nurburgring. She's the lady that drove the van around it on Top Gear for an episode. I believe Jeremy was driving a Jag - I think.

Sabine Schmitz, of course. She's the queen of the Nurburgring. She's the lady that drove the van around it on Top Gear for an episode. I believe Jeremy was driving a Jag - I think.

Not a bad idea....Stig w/ Pink helmet and suit. I read rumors out there that she subbed for Collins a couple times when he wasn't available anyway. She'd make a good Stig.

African Stig would be funny as hell btw...:biggrin:

Not a bad idea....Stig w/ Pink helmet and suit. I read rumors out there that she subbed for Collins a couple times when he wasn't available anyway. She'd make a good Stig.

African Stig would be funny as hell btw...:biggrin:

BTW - a woman who shoes it like her gets an automatic two 'hottie level' upgrade. It's state law. :biggrin:

Back