• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The truth about Japanese food

Hmm seems to say Australians are stupid/gullible? Still funny (better if it had said America ;)), although the joke is lost here in Japan where they all do it. I tell the people at my work this stuff all the time when they hand me a bunch of sardines on a plate and call it lunch.

Bunch of sushis.

:D

He forgot the last joke: we export Kangaroo meat to Japan and claim it's our traditional. :D :D :D rofl.
I guess I'm a dumb aussie who loves his sushi raw then. :p :D
That's a very funny clip.

Well it looks like i'm a gullible one as well. gee us Aussies must be really stupid. I have always wondered whether the tuna in the sushi was chicken or fish.:D :D

ajnsx said:
Hmm seems to say Australians are stupid/gullible? Still funny (better if it had said America ;)), although the joke is lost here in Japan where they all do it. I tell the people at my work this stuff all the time when they hand me a bunch of sardines on a plate and call it lunch.

Bunch of sushis.
I think you missed the joke. The joke is on the Japanese themselves. They are making fun of their own culture with this video. If you show this video to your Japanese friends, I bet they will laugh their asses off. The reference to Australia is not relevant at all since the joke itself is not on the Aussies. It could have been American, German, French or any other country.
Steve

Very funny indeed, and yes the joke is on the japanese not the aussies. :p

Yeah we know it is just our Aussie humour. We laugh about everything in life, gee have you seen our Prime Minister? We voted him in so we can all have a laugh at our most powerful Aussie.:D

Back