• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the ultimate NSX street car

Very nice ride. I would love a hardtop 3.2L.....
Looks like everyone digs the seats, where are they sold at?
I checked SOS's website but didn't see them.

You know you have done well in life when you can do whatever you want and not care the least bit what others think :)

I don't own a 458 but I have had the honor of driving the car for long periods with some very cool friends. One buddy even left me his car for a month while he was in HK and told me to run it each weekend to keep it fresh! The 458 is my true dream car, nothing can beat it and I would love to own one someday.

It's cool to hear an F-car owner who talks so highly about his NSX, makes me really happy in so many ways that Acura built a timeless piece of machine!

Awesome build! Some parts I'd love to get my hands on.
I too am in the process of building my NSX to being the way I imagined it to be. mmm spent 10 years so far :)
In Australia it's a little taboo to modify the NSX as there are so few of them. Let alone a highly modified widebody NSX.
Since owning the NSX I've had a Gallardo and now a LP640 and sorry but they're not keepers but the NSX is. Unfortunately I needed to have the other cars to realise this.
Enjoy in good health!

What an entertaining and thought provoking thread!

End of sermon.

We really need to hear updates from you and your adventures. It would be a great way to help get even more excited about the return of springtime and seat time. Would be a needed blast of fresh air here. Dave where have you been and could you please check back in?

Back