• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Unofficial 'Owner's of NSXs' Thread

Dennis,

Ya got us switched!

I'm Silver (Nick), Semnos_NSX (Steve) is Yellow.

Hope you're doing well!:smile:

Dennis,

Ya got us switched!

I'm Silver (Nick), Semnos_NSX (Steve) is Yellow.

Hope you're doing well!:smile:

Ooops, I apologize for that. I haven't seen either of you since Last October so I guess my memory wasn't what it used to be...I fixed my post. :smile:

I'm doing great, Thanks for asking. I hope to see you at Patty again at Laguna Seca. I sure hope they do that again this year.

No worries!:biggrin:

I know you're super-busy, but if you're around on Sunday, Patty and I will be going up Palomar toward the end of a planned 320 mile route. If you're interested in a quick drive up the mountain, PM me your number and I can give you a call at the right time so we could meet up.

according to john (anytime) your semnos :cool:

Sorry, but John accidently mixed up the name on my picture (Semnos_NSX). No worries though…. Dennis got it all straightened out on post #21.

Thanks Dennis! I haven’t seen you in a long time! Hope all is well with you and the family!

Hello everyone. I’m Steve…..Semnos_NSX
:smile:

im ramon other yellow nsx with hat rqnsx

IMG_4379Ramonworking.jpg

And here's Ramon more recently. :smile:

Wifey and AKIRA3D
434156123_goiAk-L.jpg

AKIRA3D and ANYTIME
434156349_2Mwfb-L.jpg

Last edited:
No worries!:biggrin:

I know you're super-busy, but if you're around on Sunday, Patty and I will be going up Palomar toward the end of a planned 320 mile route. If you're interested in a quick drive up the mountain, PM me your number and I can give you a call at the right time so we could meet up.

Sorry I couldn't join you Nick. :frown: I read your thread about the new front chassis bar so it sounded like you had a great time. Sunday I was working on my kids car all day. I had the seats re-upholstered and the carpet replaced and I had to get the dash and center console put back together. She recently got her license so I needed to get it done. Hopefully I'll be able to get a job back in town soon so my NSX doesn't sit in the garage all the time.

Sorry, but John accidently mixed up the name on my picture (Semnos_NSX). No worries though…. Dennis got it all straightened out on post #21.

Thanks Dennis! I haven’t seen you in a long time! Hope all is well with you and the family!

Hi Steve! Everything is good and the family is well. Thanks for asking! Maybe we will see you again sometime soon...hopefully.

Back