• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The World's Longest Thread

yah give your POS nsx to me...I'll abuse it on the track for yah. I have the urgeee to zoom zooom..it is no match of Z06 and you know it...may as well keep it on track where it belongs!!POS:D

JAYS NSX said:
You know, I think that we have been wrong all along!!! I am going to sell my NSX and get a nice Corvette ZO6. The Chevrolet is a far superior car that has much more horsepower than the NSX, which as we all know is the #1 factor to consider when purchasing a car. Anyone with me?!?!?:rolleyes:

Come on guys, only two bites? I hope this thread isn't dying!!!! :eek:

MsKadyB said:
Ugh, that makes me hungry. :(

What makes me hungry is Donwons avatar.
What is that thing a prime rib sandwich. Did you order that at a restaurant? What's the name of the place and where is it located?

I'm thinking about getting In n Out. I am craving a burger right now. Or maybe a Caesar Salad...mmm...

You know what's really good? Miso Salmon from Cheesecake Factory. It's has a soft, moist texture and the flavor is light with a hint of sweetness. Yum!! :D

steveny said:
What makes me hungry is Donwons avatar.
What is that thing a prime rib sandwich. Did you order that at a restaurant? What's the name of the place and where is it located?

Steveny,

That a Katz's pastrami sandwich. They cure their meat in house, and have to say, although pastrami is not my favorite, its pretty darn good. If you ever seen a slab of corned beef or pastrami, just to give you an idea; if you order 2 sandwhiches and tip the sandwich maker a buck or two, they will use the entire slab.

205 s. houston st. NY They are open 24 (i think)

donwon said:
Steveny,

That a Katz's pastrami sandwich. They cure their meat in house, and have to say, although pastrami is not my favorite, its pretty darn good. If you ever seen a slab of corned beef or pastrami, just to give you an idea; if you order 2 sandwhiches and tip the sandwich maker a buck or two, they will use the entire slab.

205 s. houston st. NY They are open 24 (i think)

I saw your avatar this morning and it looked so good. I was sure it was prime rib. Tonight was my G/F's parents 32nd anniversary. I made reservations to go out to Lasca's in Auburn NY for a prime rib dinner. After the salad and just before the prime rib was to come my G/F's father collapsed. He has diabetes and went in to low sugar shock. I grabbed the waitress and told her to get orange juice immediately and then called 911. What a terrible experience. After the ambulance came and took him to the hospital he was fine. Very scary!

coolnsx said:
Ack, sorry to hear of the problem, everything now well?

He is fine. After I left the hospital we all ate at Denny's just to fill the stomach, yuk.

I just hope I can secure another reservation at Lasca's. It is very hard to get a "good" table there. I was very lucky to get the "Tony Montana" huge corner table tonight.
Oh well I am just so glad he is better now.

I have been having very bad luck going out to eat the last few times. I went to DC mid-evil times and the gentleman beside me had a seizure and knocked all his food on me and all my food on the floor. Everything was ok with him afterwards. I was told the strobe light activated epilepsy which the guy, 25 y/o had no history of.

Back