• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

There baack ZETOOLMAN's sub boxes $350 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
As demand has shown the Toolbox is once again available!! PM or post for info and ordering!!

I will offer them empty for you to do your own set up. $350 shipped in the 48 US! You can get either the V3 designed to not loose any foot space and holds the shallow mount SWS10 made by Earthquake or maybe the like. Has about .35 cu. ft. of air space!

10555V3_final.JPG

10555V3_final_front.JPG

I am also able to remake tooling to offer the V3 with a flat front but will have to have a hole to allow for fabrication. But, you can mount your own sub size. From an 8" to maybe a 12" depending on depth. You cut as you need! Will be very strong so no flex issues! I need to see demand for this to make the new design. It will increase the air space quite a bit. But, the speaker will be further out and flush with the front. So, you will have to set up a way to protect the driver from feet! This style will be $50 more to get unless get lots of orders. These need to be ordered and paid in advance to change tooling!

Or you can get the Clasic V2 designed to hold the JL10W1 or the 10W3 with a spacer, or simular. Also $350 shipped in the lower 48 US! has like .67 cu. ft. of air space. This one has a loss of about 3" of leg space for the passanger side, if that matters!

10555V2_Shallow_black.JPG

pm me as emails from here do not go through.

Enjoy,

Z

Link to the vendor page: http://nsxprime.com/wiki/Zetoolman

Last edited:
Re: There baack!! ZETOOLMAN's SUB BOXES $350 Shipped!

Your boxes are awesome but that typo in the title is gonna bug me every time this thread gets bumped back to the top... DOH I just did it hehe. :rolleyes:

Someone please throw a "y'" in there. :biggrin:

Does this mean you're not offering them with the SWS already installed any more?

Your boxes are awesome but that typo in the title is gonna bug me every time this thread gets bumped back to the top... DOH I just did it hehe. :rolleyes:

Someone please throw a "y'" in there. :biggrin:

Does this mean you're not offering them with the SWS already installed any more?

Oh, I see what you mean. I am not able to edit the title! Sorry for the brain fart :tongue:

No, only empty. No place to set up the install of the driver and the like. Ypu can do it yourself with my instructions!

Last edited:

Zetoolman,

After installing the speaker of choice, does this sub box is purely plug and play? (replacing the oem sub box). Or I have to add addition amplifier for the sub?

Zetoolman,

After installing the speaker of choice, does this sub box is purely plug and play? (replacing the oem sub box). Or I have to add addition amplifier for the sub?

When you say added speakers of choice, what do you mean? Did you add an amp to do so? Did you use the factory head unit?

The sub does need an amp, but, if you added door speakers, you should have add one already. If you got the correct one, it will work all!

Last edited:

Are there better options then the SWS10 that fit in the V3 sub box? I currently have a V2 and love it. But looking to get the stock leg room back with a V3, with out loosing the sound quality. Or should I just stick with what I have?

Are there better options then the SWS10 that fit in the V3 sub box? I currently have a V2 and love it. But looking to get the stock leg room back with a V3, with out loosing the sound quality. Or should I just stick with what I have?

The SWS10 is a GREAT sub!! What else would you want to use?? When I first tried that sub my expectations were VERY low, but was blown away!! Great sound and much louder than I expected! I did try a cheaper shallow sub that I do not remember, but did not like it AT ALL!!

The SWS10 is a GREAT sub!! What else would you want to use?? When I first tried that sub my expectations were VERY low, but was blown away!! Great sound and much louder than I expected! I did try a cheaper shallow sub that I do not remember, but did not like it AT ALL!!

I have been using the Memphis car audio sub and I think it sound better than the SWS, I made a small mdf box for my ridgeline and still use the sws :p

Zetoolman,

The product being offered is a replacement box only that will fit in the OEM location without losing any footspace.
The believe OEM sub did have a amp built into the enclosure but this product doesn't. If you are simply replacing the factory sub, and the rest of the audio system in intact, you would need to add an amp.
Does that answer your question a little better?

The product being offered is a replacement box only that will fit in the OEM location without losing any footspace.
The believe OEM sub did have a amp built into the enclosure but this product doesn't. If you are simply replacing the factory sub, and the rest of the audio system in intact, you would need to add an amp.
Does that answer your question a little better?

Yes, it is right on :smile: , thanks.

Zetoolman,

Have v2's in the mold and v3's ready. RU ready for one as well??

Re: There baack!! ZETOOLMAN's sub boxes $350 Shipped!

How does the v2 attach in the stock location? Does it require any drilling or stock parts to be moved around?

Hi There! These V3 boxes retain the stock look, NO loss of footwell space? And would these boxes be able to set up using the original stock screws location or will drilling new holes be required? Thanks for your time!

Are you still taking orders on the V3s?

Yes. PM me!

How does the v2 attach in the stock location? Does it require any drilling or stock parts to be moved around?

With all subs, the mounting tabs need to be removed. If you MAY want to go back to stock at a later date, they can be removed in a way that they could go back. But, I do not see anyone doing that. But, the option is there!! No drilling is needed to mount them!

Hi There! These V3 boxes retain the stock look, NO loss of foot well space? And would these boxes be able to set up using the original stock screws location or will drilling new holes be required? Thanks for your time!

Yes. No loss and will look stock. Just sound great! No drilling is needed to mount the sub enclosure. See above!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back