• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thinking of coming back to an NSX

After almost 10 years of selling my red 91, thinking of coming back

I guess prices are creeping up

someone gave me a lead on a 92 US car with high mileage @ Owensound Honda - I guess they were trying to sell it last year and couldn't

Anyone here knows anything about this car - I will call them but would rather some info first if anyone knows anything about it

Thanks

awesome seller's regret from 10yrs+ eh?

There was no way a car in that condition would have gone only for $23,000. Looks very original and well maintained.
Also the centre arm rest is a 1994 vintage not 1992. Look at those seats, not a wrinkle (redone?)

$40K is a more realistic value I'm afraid, good luck!

There was a widebody 1991 clean title 5spd coupe with 159k miles listed on Kijiji a couple of days ago for US$25k that seems to have been snapped up quickly....so yes it seems they exist but for $25k or thereabouts. I wasn't in a position but I would have looked to snap that one up...!

so it looks like more and more people are looking for an NSX - and no cheap supply - that definitely wasn't the case 10 years ago

sounds like the same situation with houses in the GTA

All the smart People kept their NSX, because they know what they have....an Engineering Masterpiece.

There is no such thing as a cheap NSX....However you could have bought one at a lower price a few years ago....But remember this.

"The cheapest NSX you buy is the most Expensive you will own".

Bram

Back