• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thinking of selling my 92, am I insane?

Mike, in a word "yes". You've finally got the 92 just the way you want it, if you sell it, you'll regret it, if not today than down the road. If it's not about the $$$, it's about the "free time" that you have. You can only drive "toys" on nice days that you're not working. While I can certainly agree that if the Zanardi is floating your boat, and you're "lusting" after a 360 (great car, get a spider manual 6 speed, no girlie "flappy paddles"), than make your decision and go for it. Just know that you'll probably not drive the 360 anymore than you're driving the 92, and you'll be back to square 1. But hey, if you're going to be liquidating the "inventory", I might be interested in a set of wheels on "clearance"!!!:wink::biggrin::eek::cool::

I spent $20k on mods on my S2000. Sold it, bought a Porsche and never looked back. Mods are overrated.

Mike,

I would definitely go for the Ferrari, I'm hoping for that day to come soon so I can upgrade!!:smile:

Kid,

You sound like my goomar (figuratively speaking). She was telling me her former boss was "Older, she's in her early 40s." which is my age, she's 30. Enjoy your 30s.

Miner

Irronically this has been the best year of my life, I feel like Im 20 again:confused::biggrin: Still got 1 more year till the big 30:wink:

Mike...you know I love the NSX....I never post on here anymore for other reasons, but I still love the NSX. But if you have the cash, get the 360 Modena. That is what I am doing. You only live once, bro.

Mike...you know I love the NSX....I never post on here anymore for other reasons, but I still love the NSX. But if you have the cash, get the 360 Modena. That is what I am doing. You only live once, bro.

Nah, Im just keeping both and enjoying them instead of moving onward. I make my living and made my living with Honda/Acura, im loyal:biggrin:What can I say? Im insane. I've been getting out of the actual car scene....this is the only forum I post on, rarely go to meets, missing NSXPO for the first time since 04 and just enjoying the finer/other things in life...with my red babies by my side.:biggrin:

Mike funny that you say you're getting out of the car scene...

I'm totally missing the car scene! You guys in NA are so lucky that the car scene, regular meets happen because here in Dubai its crap. You'd think with all of the amazing cars here people would want to do meets etc. but everything is so club based (drives) and they don't normally like it when other makes show up. No parking lot meets - nada! It sucks royally and perhaps one of the reasons why I'm planning on moving back to Canada in 2 years.

Regardless, glad you are keeping the 92 NSX. You'd be smart to use the Zanardi as your collectible and occassionally bring her out to re-kindle the NSX love. The red one you need to drive way more. I notice you have new cars for the daily driver usage which might lead to the restlessness being experience in perhaps wanting to sell.

Back