• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This or That

Powerade........Zero..........Strawberry.

458 Italia or Aventador?

Aventador, looks more aggressive

Ice cream or yogurt. Like cold stone ice cream or yogurt land yogurt

Gotta go with chess. Nuke war will mess up my NSX....:eek:

I-Phone or Droid?

Is she hot or ugly? Run away if ugly, walk casually up to her if hot.

Genesis turbo or scion frs

Genesis turbo

Black or LBBP?

You're bad COOLNSX..... :biggrin: Gotta love the swallow....

Horizontal or Vertical??

Depends, saggy C perky B or equally saggy/perky lol. Id say D, thats what gf has and i love them hehe. But for sake of question, if there real ill go with B since odds are chick is thiner and what not. Not many 120 lb girls with full C boobs.

Since were on girls, kinky girl who is crazy in bed but not too bright or not so kinky girl who is smart and a go getter in life.

... ill go with B since odds are chick is thiner and what not...

(Bravo, great minds think alike :biggrin:, and also glad to know I'm not the only one who'd choose a B over a C. Btw, I don't think a saggy B over rolled out of any production line, LOL)

kinky girl (nice +1 pt) who is crazy in bed (HELL YES!!! +2 pts) but not too bright (tolerable +/-0 pt) = 3 pts, CLEAR WINNER

not so kinky girl (tolerable +/-0 pt) who is smart (good but not a must +1 pt) and a go getter in life (demanding, typically capable but won't listen to anyone -2 pts) = -1 pt, recipe for 90% chance of disaster

She likes cars and drives, inconsistent driving skill -or- She doesn't like cars and never drives

Doesn't like cars and never drives.

Peanut butter ............... Smooth or chunky?

Still

Bottled or Tap?

Rangers

MLB or NFL?

Back