• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thread was moved incorrectly

Hey,

I was just wondering why my thread was moved from NSX parts to general classified? The wheels will fit an NSX perfectly which is why I put them in the NSX classified section. They were mounted on my S2000 just to show what they look like on a car.

The forum: General Classified Ads (NOT NSX RELATED)

would be incorrect, since the wheels are NSX related

Thanks in advance,

Marc

It is my understanding that you traded multiple PMs with a Marketplace moderator between the time you posted your original inquiry and the time you posted the "no response?" reply. If my understanding is correct, then I would say you have received a response, even if it is not the one you wanted. The call is at their discretion.

I just don't understand why my thread was moved when the wheels clearly fit an NSX perfectly fine (which was the whole point of me posting them for sale on here).....

And am absolutely baffled at how the moderators on here won't correct their mistakes/just don't care to take the time.

Also, the 'said' moderator said mount the wheels on an NSX if you want them in the NSX classifieds.... where is the logic in that when I posted the widths and offset (which is for the most part all you need to tell whether given wheel will fit or not). Also, I bet I could find a bunch of threads where people were selling wheels (on this site) which were not mounted on an NSX, so why weren't their threads moved?

I'm a part of 15+ online car forums, and mostly only post on a few of them which is why my post count is really low on here (if that matters). I guess I just expected a little more respect.... which I will apparently not receive

Back