• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Time to say goodbye for a short while...

South Bay NSXers...

It was fun getting to know a lot of you since my first meet last June. It's been short but very exciting being a part of an elite group of car enthusiasts. I thank all of you for much information on the NSX and all those group drives and events.

I'm selling my NSX to pursue other things in life for now. Life is just not the same with a new baby. When I broke the same news to my V.P. last Friday (an NSX freak as well)......right after I mentioned the word "baby", he immediately interrupted me and said "SAY NO MORE!". For a long time I thought I could really break the CURSE (baby or NSX) but I guess I've failed as many others did.....:D

It's a quick goodbye but hopefully not a long lasting one. I hope to be back in a year or two with a newer NSX. I hope I don't get any funny looks if I decide to show up to a club luncheon one day with my Volvo....:)

p.s. Yes, the blue/tan listed in the "NSX for sale" section is mine. Please pass the word around if anyone is interested or wants an upgrade from a coupe to a T. Thanks in advance!

Noah

Noah, please feel most welcome to continue to come to the meets - regardless of what you're driving - the club for me is as much about the people as the cars - it's always a pleasure to see you there. Also, any time you get withdrawl pains, I'll be happy to let you take a spell behind the wheel of mine.
Also, as a parting shot, lets take a trip to Gerry's - can't go out much better than that!

thanks for the kind words, ken. with the new bundle of joy and if time permits, i'll certainly take you up on that offer.

Blue Knight, good luck with everything. Hope to see you continue your involvement with NSX Prime... at least do it on Terry's thread. Your posts were entertaining! :)

Are you sure you can't keep it? Times like these are what make me smile the most! (See attached photo.)

--Conrad (Fellow 98 Monte Carlo Blue/Camel NSX Owner)

Attachments

• img_0007 (medium).jpg
    img_0007 (medium).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 489
thanks, ken.

time flies by quickly. it feels like i've owned it for only a short few months. that's probably because i only drive it on the weekends. it really hurts to let this precious car go but i'll have to look at the big picture.

if things go well, i may be back next year with a newer model....who know?:)

all right.....the pain is unbearable. just saw another man take her away from me.

we've made the deal today and i smogged the car and went to his bank afterwards. we signed all the documents, got my big chunk of change and watched him take off with my beauty of 17 months.

it's almost as painful as losing a close one.....cuz i don't know when i'll be able to get another.

sorry, setyo for not being able to show you the car cuz i had no idea it could sell that fast. i thought it would take me a few weeks before that dreaded day comes....i was wrong. there were eyes set on this car for a long time.....in a way i'm glad the NSX is still very popular and sells quickly.

vytas, thanks for all your help with tips and such.

i'll see you guys at the next meet with my car......:)

Congrats.
Ok I see your new thread. Too bad I can't see the car.
I would've bought the car if you sell it last year because I was looking for a second NSX, but I bought an MDX instead at the end of last year and very happy with the MDX ride. Thanks.
Hope to see you again my friend :)

i'll be going to the club luncheon next month.....i'm so glad to be in such a friendly club. a couple of people had offered me to ride with them or even drive their car whenever i like.....that's the only way i can be sane.....

hope to see you next month....:)

Hi Noah, sorry to hear about your decision to sell your NSX. I'm going to be at NSXPO for the full event, however I won't have my NSX and therefore won't be participating at the track event (at least as a driver). Let me know if you or any of other bay area NSXers are having a non-NSXPO related get together, and if I can I'd like to meet you and the others. Also, if you happen to be in the Napa area, give me a ring. You have my number. Take care.

Noah,

Please look for an email (not PM, but email) sent from me. Thanks.

Chip

Back