• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Timing Belt Service in Charleston, SC?

Any recommendations about where to get the timing belt service done in, or near, Charleston?
Also, if I buy a kevlar belt from Science of Speed will an Acura dealer be willing to install it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

http://www.eiffelsplace.com/

Great Guy, knows NSX's;)

Not sure a dealer would install non-OEM parts, I would say typically no.

Eiffel is great but he's nearly 6 hours from charleston. Acura of Augusta is very good. I'm sure Charles Hudson can give u a good recommendation. I will bbm him.

Update. He said Rick Hendrick Honda.

Last edited:
Not sure a dealer would install non-OEM parts, I would say typically no.
It depends on the dealer; you would need to ask. I know some dealers who don't have a problem with it, although they typically won't warranty the repair the way they would with their own OEM parts.

More info, please

Talk to Pete at Rick Hendricks Honda off hwy 17 good nsx tech there. He did mine mention Charles sent you

Charles: I called Rick Hendrick Honda and they say they do not know of Pete who works on NSXs. I did speak with Acura of Augusta, and they seem very together, but I would prefer to have the work done in Charleston.
Any further info on contacting Pete would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I should have worded that better. Pete does not work on them he's in Service. His name slips me right now who works on the NSX. I contacted Pete

their names are Ashby or Daniel

Last edited:
Before anyone takes there car to Eiffel you should PM me ,

If you have any thing to share regarding my shop or our email, please post it publicly, as I have nothing to hide. Please keep your opinion to your self.

If you can get to Eiffels' place, you will be in good hands. He has done my tb and wp, replaced all the hoses, tech inspected it for driving school and most recently installed the NSXCA's CT S/C!!! The car runs like a top!

If you have any thing to share regarding my shop or our email, please post it publicly, as I have nothing to hide. Please keep your opinion to your self.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Effel people can have positive or negative views of you and your company, mine happens to be very negative. If someone wants to know why they can message me. Out of respect for John, not you I will not post our conversations or the ones you had with John. I suggest you leave it at that and dont push me

Last edited:
Back