• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tint Shop

Hey guys & gals,

Does anyone have a tint shop in town they recommend? Just sold the MDX so I'll be using the NSX as me daily, and I'd like to tint my windows so I can pick my nose in peace...=)

Hey guys & gals,

Does anyone have a tint shop in town they recommend? Just sold the MDX so I'll be using the NSX as me daily, and I'd like to tint my windows so I can pick my nose in peace...=)

make sure you use a spoon. you might spoil the taste.:biggrin:

Hey bra,

Just bring it over to me. I'll do it fer $20. We can drink beer first and then "Presto-Chango!" You have tint!

Why just look at the job I did on this car.

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky, :rolleyes:

bad_tint_cutlass_g7ru.jpg

Steve @ Tint Pros has done all my cars. 456-8468 On Stephanie, north of the Galleria Mall, before Russell Rd. Beside Sansone's Acura service. Address is 1010 Stephanie Suite C-6 in Henderson 89014. PM with Q?s :cool:

Steve @ Tint Pros has done all my cars. 456-8468 On Stephanie, north of the Galleria Mall, before Russell Rd. Beside Sansone's Acura service. Address is 1010 Stephanie Suite C-6 in Henderson 89014. PM with Q?s :cool:

Awesome, thanks Virgil, that's just down the street from my parents house. I have a couple guys interested in buying the NSX, so I'll have to see how things go, if the sale doesn't go through, I'll give Steve a call...

Of course I'll be sad when you part ways with your ride, but good luck with the sale! I remember the first day I saw it @ my first meet at the Las Vegas Acura dealership:frown: See you around....

I used Silverstate window tinting for all my cars including NSX. Never a problem. They will also do illegal tint no problem. Gaudin Porsche Jag also uses them. They dont have an ad in phonebook but you can look em up on the internet

Nice...I've always been tempted to put tint on the front windshield, good to know of a good place to have it done...

Back