• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

titaniumdave

With all of the negative threads about deadbeats cluttering this subforum, I wanted to post a positive one.
I haven't seen any posts about Dave in a while and he doesn't post very often these days but I just wanted to state that he is definitely one of THE best upstanding members on this forum. I've purchased many items from him and in each case, he was very easy to reach. When I was in a pinch, he assisted me right away. Although he does not take paypal, I would not hesitate to just deposit the money into his Bank locally here since I am impatient about snail mailing a check to him. (he may take paypal now....not sure)
I just wanted to say thanks Dave.

With all of the negative threads about deadbeats cluttering this subforum, I wanted to post a positive one.
I haven't seen any posts about Dave in a while and he doesn't post very often these days but I just wanted to state that he is definitely one of THE best upstanding members on this forum. I've purchased many items from him and in each case, he was very easy to reach. When I was in a pinch, he assisted me right away. Although he does not take paypal, I would not hesitate to just deposit the money into his Bank locally here since I am impatient about snail mailing a check to him. (he may take paypal now....not sure)
I just wanted to say thanks Dave.

+1. And he takes PayPal now. He has been helpful to me a number of times. Happy to have him.

Yes, a very good guy -- I bought the protective shield that goes between the harmonic balancer and timing belt cover. And for what it is worth for you cyclists out there I believe that Dave fabricates titanium bicycle frames -- guessing he produces a pretty decent frame.

Best,
Jeff

Dave's a great person to work with, very helpful.

I agree with everything post above. I bought the last coupe harness bar (require NO cutting) from Dave and he was very prompt. He also cut and modify my stock shifter lever to make it shorter. From which, i paid him through paypal both times. He's quick and communication was great.

Just wanted to echo the above with one additional comment. Dave's engineering and art-like fabrication skills are 2nd to none. Dave, don't let any of this go to your head.

The saddest part is that Dave no longer owns an NSX, thus it is unlikely he will develop any new parts for the car. He was one of the best assets this community had in the R&D field. It would almost be worth giving him another NSX just so he could keep developing parts. Him being an awesome guy is just the icing.

Back