• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To keep a long story short...

Anyone run a Carsux on it recently? I'd be curious to see what it says now.

Holy sh** what has happened to my baby... I am sick reading this thread. Guys the gentleman I sold the car to has endured so much. I know for a fact he did not damage the car on purpose. On a lighter note I am glad to see my wheels and wanna bee NSX-R stickers have made it through the drama.

Holy sh** what has happened to my baby... I am sick reading this thread. Guys the gentleman I sold the car to has endured so much. I know for a fact he did not damage the car on purpose. On a lighter note I am glad to see my wheels and wanna bee NSX-R stickers have made it through the drama.

Soooooooo was it a repo or criminal theft ?:confused:

On a lighter note I am glad to see my wheels and wanna bee NSX-R stickers have made it through the drama.

:wink: hahaha

wow, I remember seen this months ago and giving up reading after page 2 ... this was/is EPIC ..

The truth is that there's moments in life that everything gets into a twilight zone that many times seems that will never end ... good luck for the OP good luck for everyone involved ...

Oscar

Soooooooo was it a repo or criminal theft ?:confused:

The Leprechauns stole it and got it repoed by Arnold Schwartznegger who ordered the theft title stripped. :biggrin:

This is an amazing story. There are suckers born every day!! :biggrin:

Shame on you know who!!

65K?????? I know for a FACT that he paid 30k for the car.

Back