• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took it to Track

Took the car to track a few months ago ..... although the setup is not right, it still handles very very well. Just need a few tweeks to the camber setting and geometry setup, it should fly.

Given the age of the car, I have no complaint at all .... even comparing it to the modern cars.

NSX's chassis is really nice. Engine smooth !

DSC_8656-1.jpg

Click here to see the pictures

Thanks .... all the NSX are beautiful !!!
Aren't we proud !

Nice. Looks like you were reallying fanging it around that corner.

btw, if you want more view-hits and comments, you really need to post the photos with the models on this thread. You'll be guaranteed 5,000 view hits. ;)

thanks ... but those models ... you better not see it !
hahaha

Great pics and thanks for posting. How much camber are you running? It looks around 4 degrees.

If possible, let us know the suspension revisions and how the adjustsments helped.

Thanks!

the car isn't really properly setup ... suspension too soft .... however the car have 0 understeer which is what i like ... a bit over steer, i'm sure a bit of rear camber and or harder rebound on the front would help to keep the back grippy.

um..... i'm not in the position to advice any setup data as i think the car is not setup right yet ... next time, i'd probably do it professionally with everthing fine tuned.

it was just a fun day and to try it out ... afterall the car is 91 and it's for daily drive ... so better not let the old man work too hard.

hehe....

Your car looks beautiful, I just finished my 02 R conversion from a 94 also, love the way it looks. I didn't do the R-rear wing just yet because I like the long braking tail light, but that might change down the road..... :smile:

Same here. Plus the R wings make the car look somewhat taller but hey if you want performance over looks go for it. Wan888 is there by any chance you would swap that Dreamzsport wings to the OEM-R or the exact replica in the near future? Looks great BTW. :biggrin:
DL-NA1 said:
Your car looks beautiful, I just finished my 02 R conversion from a 94 also, love the way it looks. I didn't do the R-rear wing just yet because I like the long braking tail light, but that might change down the road..... :smile:

if you want my wing, i think i might sell it ... or have someone here in hk to replicate it ... but then whom would be interested ... dunno ?

that looks hot as usual!btw, I mean the car :)

pls do ......... it's boring here in hk.

wan888 said:
pls do ......... it's boring here in hk.

I'll be back to HK for 2 weeks in late Sept and will definately come check your cool toys :smile:

DSC_8655-1.jpg

You really need to lower your car some more! :wink:

Love your car. It's very low. What springs is she running?
Hot chicks too. :D

Wan88, I see that you were taking this at Zhuhai, I also got the magazine that features your car too... It said something like the only R in HongKong... Is that true??

BTW, how much is the typical track fees and expense when you attend open track day in Zhuhai? Since I don't think you guys will have any insurance coverage, do they time your laps too??

NSXDreamer2 said:
Wan88, I see that you were taking this at Zhuhai, I also got the magazine that features your car too... It said something like the only R in HongKong... Is that true??

BTW, how much is the typical track fees and expense when you attend open track day in Zhuhai? Since I don't think you guys will have any insurance coverage, do they time your laps too??

Hi NSX Dreamer,

Guess you must be chinese too ... well, thing is trackday in HK is really expensive ... compare to where I usually in UK.

It cost total around HKD$12k around US$1500 for a weekend but that includes drive from hk to zhuhai, bed and breakfast, track fee and temp. lic. to drive inside china. But then ... if we don't pay this price ... you don't even have the chance to go near a track with your car.

The car is riding on tein adjustables but I didn't really bother having it setup right ... cos they car was just done up and it's mainly there for an experience than lapping any good times.

Despite the poor setup i.e weight balance probably wrong, springs and damper too soft and too much oversteer. The car handles brilliantly. I would rate it similarly to an Elise which I raced in the same track.

It's exactly a grown Elise...... very fun to drive with.

The car is sitting much higher now after the trackday, I'd rather be able to drive it everywhere I go ... movie, dinner, work .... then not being to able to drive even out of my garage.

goldNSX said:
Love your car. It's very low. What springs is she running?
Hot chicks too. :D

Hot chicks ????????? :confused:

I wish we have blonds ............

Back