• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Took some new PICS today.....NSX, etc.

I decided to paint the garage after seeing some pics on the net that I liked. I am not quite done w/ the NSX side as I need to get huge NSX letters on it but I am done with my side. I am a Honda nut and have an Acura but am getting another Honda soon so the Honda logo fits nicely. It really makes a boring garage with tools in it look a lot better to come home to.:) Enjoy the pics.....

My side........Both my cars have red accents so I went w/ red. I painted all the lines and made a giant stencil for the Honda logo. It turned out pretty good.

honda.jpg

I had to pick blue to match the NSX for my Dads side....
:)

nsx.jpg

Plus the NSX takes some great up-close detail photos.

left_headlight.jpg

003.jpg

265_35_18.jpg

NSX_caliper.jpg

Plus I had to get this in for all you Senna fans out there. He was my favorite driver when he was in his prime so I drew this from the 1991 NSX book. I did this way back in high school and it has been laying around ever since. I just do not know what to do w/ it!

senna.jpg

ekin95 said:
I did this way back in high school and it has been laying around ever since. I just do not know what to do w/ it!

senna.jpg

Blow that sucker up and make it into a print, then put it up on your garage wall! That is a nice piece of artwork!

Back