• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 favorite cars

Based on 30 years of ownership, and as a car dealer of 11 years for a leading UK / Japanese brand, I would rank the following cars I have personally owned, or driven for more than once around the block as best ten.

'73 BMW 3.0CSi
'70 MB 280SL Auto
'92 Acura Legend LS coupe
'99 Jaguar XKR Coupe
'00 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
'77 Accord Coupe auto
'98 Daimler Super 8/Jaguar XJR
'72 BMW 2002 Manual
'67 Mini Cooper S 1275
'65 Mustang 289 convertible

Would not mind owning any of these again. I do have '91 NSX auto but not too different to the LS Legend Coupe.

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
Hey, why nobody speaks about this?

A Tommy Kaira ZZ2 Engine from the Skyline, 2'600 TT, 550cv, 1000kg, 0-60 in 3,4s

I think that with 10 cars to choose from, maybe one *could* be this!
biggrin.gif

http://www.ukgarage.it/nippon/TommykairaZZ2.htm

Anyway I will review it: a friend ordered it
smile.gif
and it will be delivered... in Spring 2003
frown.gif

Very nice. Do you know where to find more info on this car? What is the price to buy one USD?

Just came back from a string of cool car activities: 3 day track weekend and 4 day tour of the Modena/Bologna area, so I got to see a bunch of these cars first-hand.

- Ferrari F50
- Pagani Zonda C12S
- Lamborghini Countach Anniversario
- Lamborghini Miura S
- Lamborghini Cala
- Ferrari 360 Spider
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Honda NSX-R

F50 and Zonda would top my list, then the Countach and Miura. 360 Spider probably the best "everyday supercar".

Interesting chats with some Audi folks about the coming smaller Lambo, and great discussions with the folks from Lambo and Pagani. The Zonda and Murcielago assembly facilities were VERY cool.

And of course, the opportunity to run flat-out for hours on end on the Italian Autostrada, and numerous backroads
biggrin.gif

I'd love to go back, but bring my NSX next time
biggrin.gif

steeveny,
it will cost him (left side driver and european emissions) about 110'000$. More info are available via google I guess... or in Gran Turismo on the PlayStation were this car rules!
biggrin.gif

I do not know if it will ever be available in the US.
frown.gif

Gaddang! That ZZII looks sooo cool in real life than in the GT3 game! $110,000 isn't too much for a car like this!!

So that's a Skyline motor in there, huh? And I thought TK is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corp.

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 04 July 2002).]

Back