• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 Reasons California Is Better Than Texas

Whatever happened to the NSX owner who lived in North Dakota? He posted some great pics of his car a number of years back. Is he still active?

Alpine NJ crushes your silly little town Batmans......

U live there?

In house price, yes.

However median income is about the same.

I suspect that population density helped with high prices. However, there is a 23% drop in property value while LAH increased 4%.

There is less inventory in LAH and 100 less days to sell than Alpine.

Alpine is closer to the financial fiasco industry while LAH is closer to the High tech and Internet industry. the emerging industry (ie- Tesla) would be electric cars, alternative energy, and bio tech.

Sounds more stable than financial industry *cough* madoff *cough*.

And the weather at LAH is superior.

Perhaps BATMAN.. but last I checked AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, etc. aren't able to stuff the political structure full of their past CEO's and Chairman. Can't compete with Goldman when they make the game, make or break the players in the game, and make the rules to the game. In addition, they don't even have to sell or create anything to make billions. I like that business model.

Perhaps BATMAN.. but last I checked AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, etc. aren't able to stuff the political structure full of their past CEO's and Chairman. Can't compete with Goldman when they make the game, make or break the players in the game, and make the rules to the game. In addition, they don't even have to sell or create anything to make billions. I like that business model.

Cool - if it's all about nearby business, we all blow you out of the water. Literally. I can see the green glow of Los Alamos at night, so my neighbor can blow up your neighbor :rolleyes:

Cool - if it's all about nearby business, we all blow you out of the water. Literally. I can see the green glow of Los Alamos at night, so my neighbor can blow up your neighbor :rolleyes:

Yeah you can keep the green glow. I don't think the density or overall value of government entities in a locale necessarily correlates positively with how productive/wealthy a work force is in that locale. My point was basically a joke, I'd much rather have the industries mentioned by BATMAN than financial ones; and that's coming from someone sitting on a trading floor with several positions open as we speak.

Please stop doing this. Seriously. It's "you". You can type the entire word. It won't kill you.

You're not helping us Californians with continued posts like this.

/cc pet peeve thread

It helps me post whore by eliminating a couple of letters.........

Here we go again.. all I hear about these days is which county/city has the highest income or housing prices.

LMFAO -

you made a comment regarding income then bitch when income is the response?

sahtt said:
I don't think the density or overall value of government entities in a locale necessarily correlates positively with how productive/wealthy a work force is in that locale.

Back