• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

trade koni for stocks

Hi, I have a 98 T and it has the Comptech eibach springs with koni adj. shocks package. What I would like to do is find someone with stock shocks who would be interested in trading with me. This could be an oppertunity for someone who would like to have these for street & trake use, I want to keep my car lowered but I like a softer ride so I will swap my springs onto the stock shocks. I live in the Bayarea CA so if someone close is interested let me know. Thanks Doug

I think you will find a few takers, but you will not be able to keep the springs. The comptech springs are designed for a flat perch, where the stock shocks have an indented perch, like most OEM strut type shocks. The comptech springs will not rest evenly on the OEM shock perches. Just find someone who has an Eibach/OEM setup and swap directly.

I have a set of Konis I would tradee for stock as well. I posted the trade, but the cost of the swap made it labor-wise made it hard to justify.

I am still willing to trade as well.

Frisbee54,
I've got stock oem shock with eibach springs and I am interested in the trade. Please private me.

Paul
[email protected]

The Koni's are VERY firm IMO - even fully adjusted towards soft. I wouldn't drive Koni's if you have very rough streets or loose fillings.

YMMV.

Thanks I found that by accident , then came back here and found your response, as you can probably tell my computer skills are seriously challenged Doug

No problem - it is not obvious. I have a Honda Odyssey and used to spend more time on the OdyClub.com boards and they used this exact same software (which I love - thank you Lud!!!)

Back