• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Transport needed for NSX from Miami-Orlando

Hey Guys,

I have had my car in the shop here in Miami since the last week of December. My mechanic hasn't touched the car yet. I called a highly recommended mechanic up in Orlando and he gave me a decent qoute for all the work. The Orlando Mechanic is also known for getting the work done in a reasonable time. This current Mechanic however is notorious for taking a long while.

Now, I need a way to transport my car from heeya to neeya :D

Anyone know a good reliable transport company that charges a reasonable amount????

Thanks

BladesNSX said:
Hey Guys,

I have had my car in the shop here in Miami since the last week of December. My mechanic hasn't touched the car yet. I called a highly recommended mechanic up in Orlando and he gave me a decent qoute for all the work. The Orlando Mechanic is also known for getting the work done in a reasonable time. This current Mechanic however is notorious for taking a long while.

Anyone know a good reliable transport company that charges a reasonable amount????

Thanks

Give me a plane ticket and $20 for snacks and I am there. :cool:

BladesNSX said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Hey Kev, when I picked up my car from Mike, he was saying something about getting stands or something for your baby, but I feel ya. That's a looooooooooooong wait. I have to go by there this week, So I'll see if anything is being done.

If not, when do you planning on going to drop her off in Orlando? Depending on timing, it may be a possibility I'm game. I think Oster is having an in-shop meet, not sure. See the post in Florida Section. I'm not aware of the date but definitely aware that we would HAVE to stop at Crackel Barrel! Hey, you'll finally get to hear my tiger roar. :biggrin:
***I have a new cell # (with NSX in it :tongue: ) Sweet! So I'll give you a ring soon. oh, p.s. the reason you could hardly hear me was because I was holding the phone backwards !!!...uh...knocking on my noggin.....doh! lol k: :tongue: :tongue:
tiger.jpg

Lioness.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin, your best bet is to rent a truck and trailer from U-Haul and tow it up there yourself if the car isn't driveable. I know Mike has had a lot on his plate lately, have you spoken to him about your concerns?

Back