• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

tried NanoWax and Meguiar's NXT this weekend

Just wanted to post that I tried both NanoWax and NXT this weekend on the Black NSX... I have tried pretty much EVERYTHING that exists including Zymol, Zaino, Mothers, Meguiars, etc..

I was really diappointed by Zaino.. I thought it would work alot better than it has.. I did everything to the tee and did not get the expected knock my socks off results.. Still had swirls that were not going away.

After trying NanoWax on areas where I had a boat load of swirls, I am happy to state that it really works VERY VERY well! It left my car looking amazing. Once I applied the NanoWax and removed it, you could clearly see where the car didn't have the NanoWax because it was "lighter" black. The colo is much much deeper black and the swirls are gone..

NXT produced similar results and was slightly easier to remove.. On my brother's silver Audi, the NXT did wonders but it was that great on my black.. The NanoWax made the biggest difference on my black car.. One thing is that you need to remove NanoWax with teh supplied microfiber and buy some extras since one is not enough.. If you use a regular diaper rag, it will take forever to remove with less than perfect results.

Another thing, I used Meguiars paint cleaner on some areas before I used the NanoWax.. The results on using and not using it were almost the same. Maybe a little richer color using the paint cleaner.

anyways, just wanted to post my findings...

spyderman33 said:
anyways, just wanted to post my findings...

You forgot to mention the best thing about Nanowax: the first bottle is FREE. Yup - mail in rebate for your purchase price up to $9.99. I found it at Advance Auto Parts but I'm sure that it is not exclusive to them. Free m/f towel, too.:)

Re: Re: tried NanoWax and Meguiar's NXT this weekend

lemansnsx said:
You forgot to mention the best thing about Nanowax: the first bottle is FREE. Yup - mail in rebate for your purchase price up to $9.99. I found it at Advance Auto Parts but I'm sure that it is not exclusive to them. Free m/f towel, too.:)
Oh yeah.. I forgot that too.. It is free.. Pretty cool.. You just need to send in a rebate form and you're done..

They want a short write up on how you like it.. I got mine at AutoZone and they also had the offer..

Back