• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TT NSX for sale? huh?

i just bought it...

actually got it for 9000...

check it out next time you come over...

red_dragon said:
i just bought it...

actually got it for 9000...

check it out next time you come over...

U a funny man Natan! Thats why we kill u last!:wink:

Obviously this guy dropped a zero on his price, if you look at his garage you can see he knows something about cars - the only thing I didn't know:
Comptech billet steel oil pump gear (common weak point on the NSX's)

Sh1t! I have a weak point OTHER than the fact Dave has the same colour car as me!:biggrin:

Add this beauty to the list:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=4823310

$55,000 worth of quality 1991 plastic with a hood that fits like nothing you've ever seen before! (Seriously, I've ever seen such bad fitment before!)

Red said:
Sh1t! I have a weak point OTHER than the fact Dave has the same colour car as me!:biggrin:

Ummmm, if you recall, I had my car way before you had yours. Also, you came to look at my car to decide if you should get yours. You saw, MY CAR and then bought yours.

Based upon that, you have the same car as I do. THinking that it's the other way around sure is wishfull!

That's a friend of mine (Danny's) old car. Last time I knew, it was in Indiana. Very clean example. I believe sold it for $59k USD. Those pictures are from the broker that he used to sell the car. Obviously these photos have been resurrected for a scam.

Ben

BioBanker said:
Ummmm, if you recall, I had my car way before you had yours. Also, you came to look at my car to decide if you should get yours. You saw, MY CAR and then bought yours.

Based upon that, you have the same car as I do. THinking that it's the other way around sure is wishfull!

Yeah, you had your car 1st, but once you drove it in the Pride Parade now mine has a reputation!

I'm glad you got the big wing, this way when I drive downtown groups of men won't flash me thinking its you!:biggrin:

Now, about that t-shirt you were wearing...:rolleyes:

beckertb said:
That's a friend of mine (Danny's) old car. Last time I knew, it was in Indiana. Very clean example. I believe sold it for $59k USD. Those pictures are from the broker that he used to sell the car. Obviously these photos have been resurrected for a scam.

Ben

Ben, I gotta believe the car is legit, (which one are you talking about, 1st or 2nd) since they are selling it on a local Classified board. They aren't eBaying or or something where you'd need to Western Union them the cash or something.

Back