• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tucson?

I don't know what ppl means but I am aware of 4 other NSX owners in Tucson (including Heather & Steve i.e. TucAZNSX). We had a monthly brunch going for several months this summer but there has not been enough interest to sustain it. There are undoubtedly more NSX owners in Tucson but apparently they are not active on Prime and thus unaware or uninterested in connecting with other owners.

How about coffee or some such to get acquainted? I'm retired and can meet most any time. We might even talk Heather into joining us. Send me a PM if interested.

Ron aka RONSXTC

Last edited:
Im a gov't contractor in Sierra Vista, so I'm down for just about anything on the weekends. Plus being a total noob(new guy), Im sure I will learn alot from other NSX owners. My LED 3rd brake light on the rear spoiler is inoperable atm. not sure if its just a connector...havent checked yet. but hopefully I can get that fixed today. And the previous owner must have used dirty rags to wash the car...Ihate paint swirls...hopefully that comes out with a little buffing.

BTW Ron....ppl means "people" :biggrin:

I'm in Tucson also. I'll join you guys for the drive in Feb. I've met Steve and Heather when I was shopping for an NSX. I still want their white wide body. It's pretty sick.

Back