• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tuesday TuesDay TUESDAY!!!

Well all, as you know I'm one of the newest members on the board and I'm already planning on going to the Central FL BBQ on the 26th.

I'm picking up my 1995 NSX-T Red/Tan Tuesday afternoon after my flight lands in Kansas City from Orlando with a brief layover in Atlanta. Will this be the longest flight of my life or what???

I arrive at 12:40 pm in KC and will be driving my baby home all the way with my fiance in the car. All I keep hearing from her is "no speeding tickets"!

Please all keep your fingers crossed that I will be arriving to the car I'm expecting, all told original owner with all maintenance records in mint condition. Carfax checked out perfect, everything the owner has told me it proven on Carfax, He (the owner) even had it detailed Saturday and had the oil changed and brakes checked one last time this weekend past.

I'll be posting pics as soon as I return from KC. Shouldn't take as long as expected! I've been dreaming of this moment for years.

Best wishes to all, and hopefully your day will be as bright as mine hopes to be on Tuesday!

Brian

blavenia said:
Well all, as you know I'm one of the newest members on the board and I'm already planning on going to the Central FL BBQ on the 26th.

I'm picking up my 1995 NSX-T Red/Tan Tuesday afternoon after my flight lands in Kansas City from Orlando with a brief layover in Atlanta. Will this be the longest flight of my life or what???

I arrive at 12:40 pm in KC and will be driving my baby home all the way with my fiance in the car. All I keep hearing from her is "no speeding tickets"!

Please all keep your fingers crossed that I will be arriving to the car I'm expecting, all told original owner with all maintenance records in mint condition. Carfax checked out perfect, everything the owner has told me it proven on Carfax, He (the owner) even had it detailed Saturday and had the oil changed and brakes checked one last time this weekend past.

I'll be posting pics as soon as I return from KC. Shouldn't take as long as expected! I've been dreaming of this moment for years.

Best wishes to all, and hopefully your day will be as bright as mine hopes to be on Tuesday!

Brian

Sweet indeed. Trust us, we all know the feeling :cool: Best of luck and drive safely.

Congrats on your new purchase and may God bless you on the way home!!! Drive home safe and have a blast driving home in your new baby!!!

Yes, this will be the first time I look at the car and inspect it. There will be NO speeding tickets or I'll be left on the road somewhere in Indiana!

Thank you all for the very kind wishes. It's about 10pm and it's time to try to sleep.

Talk to you all on Thursday!

Brian

Back