• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tulsa Meet (cookout + cruise) Sunday, August 12th, 2007

Due to the overwhelming response of last summer's Tulsa meet, we're doing it again! This time it'll be a cookout at Keystone State Park starting at 12:30 followed by a drive starting at 3pm. Like last summer, this will be open to all automotive enthusiasts.

There's a swimming beach, kids playground and boat ramp nearby. They also have a sand volleyball court, but it doesn't have a net and they don't have one we can rent so if any of you have a volleyball net, bring it and I'll bring my volleyball. All... bring plenty of food, beverages and sunscreen! Please leave your attitudes and drama at home and let's all have a good time!

How to get there from Tulsa: MAP
Take 51/64/412 west to OK-151.
Go south on OK-151, go over the dam and turn right into the state park.
Once in the state park, turn left onto Lake Country.
Keep right at both Ys.
Shelter #1 is on the right.

If you want to follow me out there from Tulsa, meet me at the old WalMart parking lot at 91st and Memorial no later than 11:30 (note: I might be taking an alternate scenic route there).

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Re: ** Tulsa Meet ** (cookout + cruise) Sunday, August 12th

Hi Julie!

Thanks for the invite. I might make it down there just to meet up with you guys. Hope some other NSXers will join.

(No volley ball net).

Shaun

I wouldn't mind stopping by for a while. Put me down ( minus a volleyball net!)

Jonny

Hi Julie!

Thanks for the invite. I might make it down there just to meet up with you guys. Hope some other NSXers will join.

(No volley ball net).

Shaun

Shaun,

Pleasure to meet you today. The car looks awesome and you did an incredible stereo install. Hope you had a safe trip home and hopefully we will get to meet again.

Thx for the invite Julie - a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully I will see you guys at PonyBoy's cookout/karting :tongue:

Jonny

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out for this event.

I hear there's another NSX in town now too. ;)

I was driving through Tulsa today and saw two NSX's :D I was not in mine though.
First one was a Berlina Black heading East out of Tulsa toward Cimaron Turnpike. The second one was Red with black top. I forgot how sexy this car looks while driving :)

Johnny,

Good to meet you too. Thanks for the compliments on the stereo. Your NSX was very nice as well. Don't give it up!

JulieU,

Thanks for the invite. It was good to finally meet you. Plenty of nice people at the meet. Glad I got to come down.

ShaunR:smile:

I was driving through Tulsa today and saw two NSX's :D
That ain't fair. Two sightings in one day and you were just passing thru? I'm lucky if I see one a month!

You'll have to go to the Sept. 1st meet to see it yourself.:wink: But I'll give you a hint: it's got more hp than both of our NSXs combined.
:eek: :eek: Holy @#$%, that's insane! I can hardly wait to see this!

Back